Chapter 18

( Antonia's now 4 months pregnant, moving this along alright..)

Antonia
With all this going on, it's really taking a toll on me and my health , which the doctor told me wasn't healthy for the baby.... As of right now I'm just worried about my child....

I was laying down in bed, eating a bag of chips, watching one of my favorites, Sister, Sister! Made me want to have a twin...

Then the phone rung, ughhh who could it be... I reached for it but my arms were to short! 😞 I scoot over a bit more and answered the phone...

" Hello..." I answered.

" Hi this is O'shea Jackson calling from Lynwood County Jail, would you like to accept this call?" I sighed and said , " Yes."

It soon connected the line, and I just kept quiet...

" Hello, TeTe?" He called..

" I'm hea'" I said with a lil bit of attitude...

" Baby I can explain what happened.." He said...

" O'shea I don't want to hear it... Question, is this the kind of father you're trying to be... A bad example?" I asked calm and collectively...

" Antonia you know that's not what I'm trying to do..."

" Then quit with bs, before you lose me and your child! I miss you, us! Since you left that group it's just been hectic..." I said...

" I understand that... Now can you come get me?" He asked...

I thought about it, and simply said, " No O'shea, next time you want to take matters into your own hands think of the consequences, I'll be there Friday..."

And with that I hung up.... And no this isn't me being a bh, it's showing him a lesson, what a real man does and does not do... We're about to be parents like come on now....

****
(3 Days Later; that Thursday💟)

I was cleaning up around the house when, the house phone ranged again... If this is another call from O'shea I swea, I'm putting a block on the phone!

Me: Hello?!
Doris: Hey Antonia, this is Doris
Me: Ohh hey Mama D... How are you doing?
Doris: Ohh baby, I'm doing just fine... The question is how are you doing? With this big head son of mine, and my grandbaby!
Me: Well I'm taking this pregnancy , one day at a time .... But O'shea on the other hand.. It's not him, it's this career and the beef... All I'm asking from is to be here for me throughout this pregnancy... I don't know Mrs. Doris...
Doris: Well, I think you made the right decision for him to sit up in that jail cell, it gives him time to think... I called to check on you... You know you can holla' at me at any point of time and I'll put him in check for ya

I giggled...

Me: Yes Ms. Doris , I know... Thanks for the checkup..
Doris: No problem baby...

And after that we hung up....

Then I felt the baby move...
I rubbed my tummy, " Are you hungry, down there? Aww don't worry mama is going to feed you!"

I had on this night gown all day, I've been on my feet all day..
I already took my bath this morning , so I on a white t-shirt, which showed my plump belly ... I wore that with a green, skirt.. With some closed toe white Keds...

I put on my necklace , then grabbed my purse , and headed out....

I went to go get takeout from Pizza's Studio, and you wouldn't believe who I saw there....

Easy
So I'm with Yella and Dre getting some pizza and you wouldn't believe who we saw there.... Surprisingly since there was all there photographers out...

" Aye wassup, Antonia!" Yella yelled...

" Hey guys!" She said coming over...

" Well isn't someone packing.." Dre said patting her belly...

She giggled, " And packing yea' "

" For a pregnant girl , you sure are wearing the hell outta that skirt..." Dre said biting his lip...

I looked at him, " Aye man cut that shit out.. You know Cube wouldn't like you flirting with his girl..."

She scoffed, " Yeah, like you didn't do something bad to hurt him..."

I shrugged, " None of our business belongs with you... You're always going to be like my lil sister.." 

She nodded... Before she could say anything, I called a photographer over, " Aye come take our picture.."

He came over, " Alright smile..."
We took the picture...

" Antonia!" Employers yelled...

" It was nice seeing you guys around...." She said hugging each one of us individually before walking away... 

" Aye y'all two together ?" The photographer asked...

I thought about it , then I was like ... Yeah hit that nigga where it really hurts him... His wife...

" Yupp... Get that on your front page.." I said...

"Will do!" He exclaimed while walking away...

" Now why you lied Bruh?" Yella asked...

" Just stfu, and eat cho pizza ight?" I said..

Dre just shook his head.... I shrugged ... Ole well.

~Quality🤗❤️✨

What y'all think?! Comment!