Chapter 32: Striving for My Family

Noelle Marie Wright ❣😌✨
( 2 Months Later )
Easy
Becoming a family with Evelyn now, since marriage and now having a child together is honestly all I can ask for... So I finally got in touch with Dre, he said he's ready for the NWA...

"Eric!" I heard Evelyn call out.

" What?" I asked.

" Don't what me, come see what I want shoot!"

I laughed , and went up to Noelle's nursery, which was a zebra theme..

She was struggling , changing Noelle's diaper...

" Let me help you," I offered.

" E, I got it, just get me a few wipes," she said.

I grabbed the wipes, but babygirl was whining so much ..

I took over , and changed her diaper, " That's how you do it."

" I told you I had it though,"

" Yeah but anyways, I have to head out to the studio with Yella and Dre,"

" Okay but please be back in a few," Evelyn said.

" I will, " I said before giving her and Noelle a kiss . " I love y'all!"

" We love you too E!" Eve said before I headed out.

At the Studio

I was in the booth but I had this really bad cough..

" E, mane what's up with you? You've been doing more coughing than rapping," Dre said.

" Mane, my throat just dry, I need some water.." I said.

" No what you need is , is a break.. Come out here and work on a few notes for this beat." Yella said...

" Ight man, whatever.." I said coming out the booth , walking over to the keyboard...

I started playing a few notes, "Hell yea mane, I like that!" Dre said..

But then my fingers started to lock up, what the hell?

I turned around , and I instantly became dizzy...

" Ayee, E you aight?" Yella asked.

Before you know it , I fell and everything was ⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

********

Evelyn

" Hello, this is she. Eric, Eric Wright? He's in critical condition? Oh my gosh, E!" I said aloud as the phone dropped and saw Noelle in my arms...

~Quality🔜