Chapter 11

Antonia

So I met up with Evelyn today, she had called me to talk about something ... And I hope it wasn't anything to do what was going on between the boys, cause I'm trying to stay neutral here...

Plus tomorrow's my birthday, so I need my girl here to celebrate with me...

I walked out the bathroom with my high waisted pants with my grey high neck crop top, polo boots... I had on my gold multilayered chain...

Cube sat up, " Where are you going?"

I went over and kissed him on his forehead, " I'll be back , I'm going meet Evelyn today..."

" Alright babe... My mom and I are going look for me a car and a few homes..." He said..

" I should be back before then..." I said, getting up...

" I love you and be careful Antonia.."

" I will , I will & I love you more..." I said before closing the door...

I went to my car and headed off to Happy Sweet Bakery, in Compton...

I walked in and saw Evelyn... I walked over and she stood up and we hugged eachother...

" Hey maw!" She said .

" Hey boo!" I said sitting down..

" So how have you and Cube been doing since Detroit..." She asked biting into her donut...

She ordered me some coffee and my favorite donuts, glazed donuts... I took a sip of my coffee ...

" We're actually doing amazing, I'm happy , truly happy Eve!" I said... She smiled, " What about you and E?!"

" Girl we're doing fine, he's actually ready to be in a real, committed relationship.. And I'm digging it... Maybe it's time to start a family you know, get us a place of our own.. I'm making money , he's making money so you know.."
She said..

I looked at her and blinked after the " he's making money.." part... But I'm not saying anything, " Yeah girl me too, knowing that 4 months that I'm graduating , thank god!"

" Yeah most definitely, so E told me Cube dropped from the group, what's his next move?" She asked sipping her drink..

" I'm not sure, we've never discussed that yet, but he's definitely going to stay in the music business.." I said.

" That's wassup... I just hope the boys don't turn against eachother you know..." She said...

I nodded , " But anyways back to us !" I said.. " E put it down yet?!"

" Girl did he?!"

***
Cube

So my mother came pick me up and now we're looking at a few cars...

" So, how's your relationship going with Antonia?" She asked looking at a few cars...

"Well I'm getting older, I'm ready to take it to the next level, you know , start a family, marriage, being an independent man.." I said ...

" So you're saying , your ready to take it to the next level with her.." She asked.

" Yes most definitely..." I said ..

She giggled, " You're starting to sound like her .. What about her parents..."

" Well her dad definitely doesn't like me, and I never met her mom... But they had recently got into with eachother..." I said..

" Aww... Well I hope you told her you don't want to come in between their relationship.."

" You know I did.. You Raised me better than that..." I said..

" Well how about we get you a car and then we head back to the jewelry spot..." She said smiled...

" I'm down with that!" I said putting my arm around her , going look for more cars...

I never imagined the day, my MOM wanting to get an engagement ring for my future wife... That lets me know, Antonia is the right one for me ❤️✨

~Quality❤️✨

Wasn't this a cute lil chapter?!😊✨