¢нαρтєя 10

Cube
Well this morning , I went and had a talk with Jerry, let me tell y'all what this nigga did...

Flashback to this Morning⛅️

So I went to his hotel room and this nigga was in dark like what tf are you doing nigga?

" Hello Cube!" This nigga said some spooky voice...

" What tf is going on nigga? Is this some godfather type shit?" I asked.

" Cube take a seat man.." He said more laid back...

" Nahh I'll stand, I'm good.. My girl bout to be leaving .." I said.

" So you've been begging for these contracts ..." He said sliding it over..

" Can't I get a lawyer or some shit to check this over.."

" Nah you gon have to sign it right here right now.. All their going to do is start trouble Cube, you don't want that..." He said...

Then he pulled out a check for $75,000 , " This could be yours .."

Fuck this nigga think, it is mine...

" It is mine, I've written half of the hits on this album, and you know none of us can't understand this legal shit.." I said giving him a mugging face..

" Well I'm sorry Cube, seems like you're the only one who isn't with it..."

I shrugged, " Mane fuck you Jerry.." I said before walking out...

Flashback Over...

( Skipping to when they get to Cali..)

We finally made it back home, and I couldn't be more relieved... I got off the bus and went to go get my bags...

Dre came onside me and grabbed his bag, " Aye bro, you seriously leaving?"

" Hell yeah, I'm not about to get played , and be in some shit I can't get out of Dre.." I said ...

" I hope you could've understood where I was coming from signing this..." He said before dapping me..

" Ooh I understand, I wish you the best Dre..." I said dapping him back..

I looked over and saw Antonia, waving in her overalls and black shirt...

I walked over and hugged her, picking her up, seeming as though we just saw eachother two days ago... Two days is a lot making up for 5 months...

Before getting in the car, I saw E walk up to Jerry , who which had Evelyn on side of him, but for some reason... I have lost all my respect for E...

****
So we decided to just get ourselves an hotel for ourselves and just chill...

" So how was your talk with Jerry.." She asked as she was sitting on top of my back massaging my shoulders...

" Long story short, I'm leaving NWA..." I said ...

" Why ?!" She exclaimed stopping the pleasure I was receiving...

" Keep massaging my back, I'm sore... But Easy's playing both of the fields and I don't have time... He and Jerry eating expensive shit while we're eating fast food... I couldn't deal... I rather be broke then getting played out of my money..." I said...

" Well if that's the case, I don't blame you baby... And no matter what , I'll be here for you... Aight?" She said..

I turned around, " No matter what?" I asked.

" Yeah most definitely.." She said looking in my eyes...

"I'm horny asf right now, Antonia.." I laughed.. She giggled..

" Aww poor baby.." She said..

" You're making me wait going on for a year.."

" Yupp.." She said making the "Pop" sound..

" Aww someone can't handle all this?" I said teasing...

" Boy bye, there's nothing you got I can't handle... If anything you can't handle this.."

" Oh really?!" I questioned.

" Hell yea" she said.

We both giggled and I pulled her into my arms and hugged her tightly, " I love you Antonia!"

" I love you too O'Shea!" She said smiling...

And with that one thing lead to another , she ended the night like...

" Ahh yeah Daddy!" She said as I had her bent over , hitting it from the back..

It was our first time and must I say it was magnificent, it wasn't just satisfaction , pleasure, head, sex, it was us truly making love to one another...

~Quality❤️✨

Should I go into Detail next time?!