Chapter 22

Easy
I quickly pushed Terralyn( Made up name; Erin's mom) off , and pulled my boxers up...

" Eve , it's not what it looks like ..." I quickly said getting in front her...

" Then what the hell is it, E!" She yelled...

Terralyn was sitting there laughing... " Haha, Bh you should've known he was gon come back sooner or later..."

" Look Bh, I don't have a problem with you ... And I'm not a woman to beat another woman's ass when the man is in the wrong, so I advice you to shut tf up and get tf out, for I cut that ass!" Evelyn said causing both Terralyn and I to shut up....

She ended up leaving and Eve became calm atleast I thought so.... She went into the kitchen...

I looked over, and before you know it , she done threw a knife at me, luckily I ducked...

" You playing me, making me look like a fool in these streets, no wonder these bhs laughing at me and shit..." She yelled, pasting back and forth..

" Look I hope you calm tf down..." I yelled sitting down...

" Calm down? Eric, do you not know how dumb I look... Up and down these streets , people talking about me telling me how dumb I am... And you're giving them a reason to laugh at my dumb ass... Dumb for staying with yo low down ass.." She yelled in my face...

That pissed me off.. I stood up, "Whatcha say?"

" You heard me! I'm tired of this shit! You ain't nothing , that's why I hope Cube would've beat yo ass! You deserve it..."

Then I slapped her.... I've never put my hands on a woman but she tempted me...

She had tears in her eyes, but she refused to let them fall...

She grabbed her purse but I grabbed her hand, " Evelyn I'm sorry..." I said...

" Fuck you E... " she said without any regret, pushing me away... "I'll have someone to come get my stuff... We're done & here's your ring ..." She said before leaving....

Antonia

🎶🎵 If you're horny lets do it, ride it, my pony
My saddle's waiting, come and jump on it
If you're horny lets do it, ride it, my pony
My saddle's waiting, come and jump on🎵🎶

Cube came face to face with my diamond, and he decided to be a tease by licking her.... Causing me to get frustrated but I was loving it at the same time....

Soon he was making his mark with my diamond, hitting all the right places, making a girl flutter... I moaned as he continuously hit the right spot..

" Ahh, damn babe..." I moaned pushing his head farther, playing with his curls... I haven't felt pleasure like this before in a minute... You know with being pregnant..

He then looked at me, and came up, kissing my neck again, while inserting himself slowly...

He was going at a slow paste, but I was comfortable now...

" Baby speed up !" I demanded.... Like damn I know I'm pregnant but a girl has needs 💦😏

And with that he sped up, causing me to dig my nails into his back, and wrapping my legs around his waist, as I moaned his name....

" What's my name? " he asked..

" Cube..." I moaned in his ear..

" Nada.." He said going deeper, hitting the right spot... " Try again.."

" Ahh .. Shit Daddy!" I moaned, arching my back, reaching my climax...

😏💦!

( Look Im a person who can talk freaky, but typing this is just ... Too much when I'm not feeling it, but tell me what you think?!)

~Quality💦

Is this the end between Easy and Evelyn? 😖😩

Cube and Antonia, a couple of nasties!!😏💦💀

What drama should be next? ( Help me out! Suggestions!) ☺️

By the way right now it's 1991, I will be skipping by 2 years... Which will be 1993... After Antonia has the baby..