Chapter 21

Cube

We went back to the table and sat down... I tried grabbing her hand but she refused , and put her hands on her lap...

" What do we need to talk to about?" She asked...

" Come on, and let's be adults about this... I know I'm at fault, I should've never accused you of doing such a thing without coming to you first.." I said...

" Yeah you're right, you should've... Instead of coming to a place of a potential job... Now what Cube? I don't want to depend on you for everything, I have my own hope and dreams!" I said...

" Yeah , and that's another thing I want to apologize for... I was outta line coming to your interview like that..." I said... " Can you come back home, please...?" I pleaded...

She looked down, " We don't have much time till this baby gets here..."

" We don't and that's why I want us to be on good terms, by time he or she gets here.." I said...

" Then I'll come back home..." She said standing up , sitting on my lap... " I can't front, I missed you!" She said as she caressed my cheek kissing me with tongue and all..

" How about we get out here? And celebrate, if you know what I mean?" I said biting my lip...

She went to my ear, and licked it , " Yeah you betta beat me to the house or you ain't getting nun!"

A big smirk appeared on my face, " Come on and let me get outta hea' Antonia!"

She giggled getting off of me, as we both went to our cars, heading home...

Easy
Evelyn, isn't trying to hear me out so you know what, I'm stressing so I decided to call up one of my baby mamas over, Erin's mom, and she'll be over shortly...

Then I heard a knock on the door, that's her right there...

Soon as I opened the door she came right in, I closed the door, and she went to work, pushing me on the couch, and taking my pants off, exposing my manhood...

She went to work instantly, giving a nigga some head, baw was I enjoying that shit!

Then I heard the door open, I turned and I saw the light.... It was Evelyn.... Oooooo shit!

~Quality🤗❤️✨

Teaser, ain't it?! 😂💦✨

MM: Antonia now 6 months pregnant!🤗✨ She big isn't she!