Chapter 25

The Next Morning
Antonia
It's after 8 o'clock and I just walked through the house... I called O'shea's name aloud three times, no answer.. Uh🙁.

Jr. was wide awake, and Kristen was sleep so I went put her in her crib, then Jr. started crying...

I hurried and went but he wasn't in his car seat, " Okay, Cube where are you?" I called out trying not to wake Kirsten...

He came behind me and hugged me with one arm, while holding Jr.
I turned around, "Goodmorning.." He said kissing my forehead..

" Morning, but don't scare me like that anymore .. I really thought someone was in here..." I said grabbing Jr, seating down ..

" I'm sorry.. How about I take you guys out for breakfast?" He asked..

" I'm good..." I said rocking Jr..

Cube came sit onside me, "Antonia, your acting as though you don't wanna go anywhere..."

" Cause I don't, everytime I want go somewhere we can't because your always gone... You better enjoy the little days their like this.." I said , looking at Jr, then Cube..

" Well I want to make up for the last month, come on ..." He nudged me..

" Alright fine.. Let me go get dressed..." I said handing Jr. over to him..

" Wassup lil man.." Cube said playing with Jr as I walked to our room..

I went to my closet, guys I have 20 pounds of baby fat to lose, 😐...

I just put on a sweatshirt, with a pair of high waisted jeans ... While I put my hair in a bun...

I grabbed the kids baby bags, and packed em, as have to stay 3 steps ahead...

Easy
Word around town is that Evelyn has been messing with some guy named Neal... Well she's on her way over here now for broad games, meanwhile this nigga hittin it.. But that's not what I'm mad about...

I heard a knock on my apartment door, I went and get it, it was her, "Wassup, I'm starving ! You have anything to eat..." She said , walking in going to the kitchen...

" Nahh, just salad..." I said..

" Who pissed in your cereal?" She asked....

" Hmph, Neal... Neal Harper.." I said, looking straight at her...

Her face expression said it all... "Let's see, Eric gets the monopoly and chess whereas Neal gets pussy..." I said ..

" Your acting like I'm the only one ... Plus if it wasn't for your ass we wouldn't be in this situation.." She yelled back..

" Okay? But we all make mistakes, I've been trying my hardest... Evelyn I'm a man of course I'm going to make stupid choices.." I said walking up to her..

She smacked her lips, " E, we still can't be together right now... I'm sorry but that's just how it's gon be.."

" So what are you going to just keep fucking this Neal creature.." I said.. Yes creature...

She shrugged, " He's nothing, he's just a fling.. Then again he could be more..."

.... " What? Know what?" I said grabbing her broad games, opening the door.. " Checking out, Evelyn.."

" Come on you can't be serious .." She said walking up to me..

" Nahh, I'm deadass.." I said giving her the broad games, as she walked out, I closed the door in her face...

Why does love have to be complicated?

Antonia
So O'shea, decided he didn't want me to bring our kids out in public yet.. So we brought them over to his mom, who adores both of them..

So we're alone, and we're having a great time in silence...

Until he broke it , " So you know it's almost the twins first Christmas.."

" Mhm.." I said..

" I was thinking maybe we should have a party.. Like invite everyone to our house and you know have a great week together full of joy.."

" That sounds nice, I'd love to arrange it.." I said, " But you sure you don't have to work.."

" Come on T, you know why I'm working ... Isn't like your doing anything ..." He said..

What? I know he didn't just go there...

I really wanted to like cry, I'd guess you say because , you'll find out...

I got up and walked out of the restaurant to the car, not wanting to cause a scene in the restaurant.

He chased after me and came to the car, " Bring me to go get my kids, I'm ready to go home.." I simply said..

" Come on , I didn't mean it.." He said grabbing me by my waist, looking me in my eyes but I turned away..

" No, I don't care.. The fact that you said that.. O'shea do you not know what kind of sacrifices I had to make for you and OUR children.. I guess not.." I said , kinda pushing his hands from around me..

" I'm sorry, and I do I really do but it's like you constantly on my back about the same thing..." He said..

" But it's like your saying I'm depending on you for everything... Hmm well yeah, i carried your kids for 9 months, you ruined my interview with that bullshit, and always put you before myself, but hey I'm still riding for ya!" I said, then pushed his shoulder..

He looked at me, " And that's why I love you, just forget I said it, aight?"

" Unlock the door , so I can go get my children and go to bed.." I said.

He scoffed, I shrugged , and got into passenger seat, looking out the window...

He went get the children from his mom, and I decided to get in the backseat with them..

" Their sleeping , why get back there?" He asked, rolling his eyes.

" Cause I want too! " I said.

" Stuck up ass, all this bullshit for what.."

" Fuck you..." I said..

" You already have .."

I 😐, I swear he gets on my nerve..

~Quality❤️✨

Lmaoo

Tell me what y'all think?!🤗✨