Chapter 19

Antonia
So I'm out, getting started on my career, so I was signing some papers for my role as a doctor but anyways...

I was planning on going get O'shea after , he can wait he's been in there for 5 days he can a few more hours...

Cube
I wanted to surprise Antonia, so I went ahead and called my boy, Harper to come pick me up...

Once I was bailed out and what not, we got into the car and something seemed a little off about my man..

" Yo wassup bro?" I asked.

He scoffed... " Manee ion think you gonna like this?"

I laughed, " Like what? I just spent 5 days locked up, what's the most that can happen?" I asked..

" It's Antonia... " he said..

I stopped laughing instantly, "What about her?"

"It's with her and E.." He said..

" Fuq' you mean her and E.."

" See for yourself mane.." He said taking out this magazine, with Antonia and E, her with this short ass skirt on, and the title,
"Their Little Secret"

" What is this?! Where you get this shit from?!" I yelled, throwing the shit outta my sight...

I called someone to see where the fuck she was at and she was in this fucking interview, but I don't give two fucks at his point....

I went up there and the door where the interview was , was locked... I started beating on the door, " Open this fucking door!"

Antonia
My interviews was rudely interrupted when someone was beating on the door then someone opened it , and there it was, Cube aiming for me....

" I'm in the middle of something right now!" I said.

" So you fucked that nigga while I was in jail huh?!" He yelled, grabbing me by my jacket, shaking me...

I screamed, I was terrified, by luck I got out of his grip and ran to the nearest bathroom because that nigga threw a glass at the wall...

I locked the door and he must've followed me cause he was beating on the door," Antonia open the fucking door!"

I went to the nearest corner and huddled, in tears.... I just couldn't believe what was happening, what is he talking about?!

***
Cube

" What were you thinking??" My girl Yo-Yo asked..

( A/N: if you don't know who YoYo is PLEASE go check her out , I love her! )

" I wasn't thinking ight.." I said...

" Nigga, she's pregnant, and yo ass just got outta jail, what the hell is wrong with you?" She continued...

" I only wanted the truth..." I said...

" Truth is, E used that picture to make it something it wasn't to come back after you..." She said..
" Don't mess your dreams up, and especially your marriage ... Come on now.."

" I guess your right, I need to go talk to her.."

***
That Night...

I got to the house, and the door was locked... Ugh!! I knocked on the door, I know she was here because her car was outside...

" TeTe, come on.. Open the door please.."

I had to plead atleast 5 times, before she actually opened the door...

When she did, she quickly wobbled away from me..
She was packing a bunch of bags...

" What's going on? Where you going?" I asked...

She turned around and looked at me, before slapping me in my face.. " Fuck you mane!"

I admit, I deserved that, " I don't even know who tf are you anymore?!" She said...

" What you mean?! I'm the same brotha' you fell in love with!" I said.

" No you're not! A real man would've came to me with this shit!" she said going back to packing her bag..

I wrapped my arms around her , she must be heated because she surely is heated, I then hummed, one of her favorite songs, I Will Always Love You...

She turned around, I smiled hoping I'd get one right back...

" This isn't a laughing matter... In truly done at this point , we need a break..." She said before slightly pushing me away , grabbing her bag, walking out the door...

~~~~~

Evelyn
I have some shit to tell Easy , like what tf ?! You're not only ruining someone's marriage but your also making me look like a fool, I got one or two words to tell this nigga! Just wait!

~Quality🌺✨

I have to keep it suspicious! ❤️✨