Chapter 9

Cube
Antonia jumped down and walked out up to her dad... I didn't know her dad was a police officer...

" Why are you doing here dad?!" She asked in a calm manner.

" Same question I want to ask you, ain't yo ass supposed to be in California?" He said.

" I'm grown, what tf and I'm tired of you treating me like some kid... If I want to be with him, I'm gonna be with him... Simple."

" Under my roof you're not, and we're not about to discuss this right here , right now.."

" You're right... I'm leaving with them..." She said walking back to me..

He then grabbed her by her arm, basically pulling her , " Antonia Tana Poche , get yo ass back over here... Get away from those niggers..."

"Aye aye, I tried to stay in my lane but you don't have to disrespect me like that yo..." I budded in.

" Or what? I could just have yo ass arrested again. She bailed you out with my money..." He stepped in my face..

" T, you better tell your dad get out my face yo.." I said..

"Cube just let it go..." E said tugging on my arm...

I checked him and I walked out, and Antonia followed me...  I was pissed at her for even putting me in this predicament..

" Cube!" She yelled. I turned around and looked at her..

I didn't want to make a scene in front of everyone and I definitely didn't want to do it in front of the courthouse..

I got into her car, she got in passenger... And I drove off, we're going to go somewhere private and talk ...

Easy
Evelyn and everybody are on the bus and I have her sitting on my lap, it's for sure that I'm definitely getting some cuddy tonight... But there's something I have to tell her...

" Yo that's some crazy shit that her dad is a policeman..." Yella said..

" What I wanna know is why tf he came from Compton to Detriot like Damn nigga..." Dre said.

" Y'all I think he was one of those policeman that reported Fuck the Police on the radio.." I said.

" Can we just stop talking about this? Please..."

" Whatever!" Dre said throwing a pillow at Evelyn.

" Punk ass ." She said referring to Dre.

We all laughed..

I don't think it's big as Cube finding out that Antonia's father is a policeman , in my opinion cause simply we don't fuck with them...

So I brought her in the back of the bus and closed the door...

" What's up?" She said looking at me...

" First I want to say that I'm happy that you took out your time to make it one of our shows surprising me... You look beautiful.. " I said.

She blushed a bit, " Thank you E" as she caressed my cheek...

" Now here's something I have to tell you but I don't want you to be worrying about..." I said rubbing her thighs...

She stopped and sighed, " Aww here comes the bad news , what's up?"

" Okay so one of my old girls, I guess you should say, she called me and told me she was pregnant..."

She straight faced, and shrugged, "That's it?"

I was a bit surprised, " So you're not mad..."

" Well we've been together for 6 months... She has to be passed 7 months , so I don't care... Long as you do your daddy dues , and raise this baby is all I care about..." She said simply.

" See this why your my girl, my nigga, my ride or die, and my bestfriend... I love you.." I said grabbing her face kissing her...

Cube
So we're in a old parking lot , with no cars just the both of us... I parked the car and Antonia looked at me...

" Look , I'm just gon say this... If this relationship is causing problems between you and your parents, I don't want to be apart of that.... As well as hurting my income, my grind..." I said looking at her...

" O'Shea, I don't care what my mom or my dad think of you... At the end of the day, I learn from my mistakes, I'm a grown woman." She said grabbing my hand..

" Okay so where does that put me, a place where I'm uncomfortable...  I love you girl and someday I want to have a family with you..." I told her ...

She shrugged, " I just want things to go back to normal , I miss you... I got into it with them , my mom hit me... It's just been crazy.." Her voice was starting to crack...

" I gotchu' I promise alright... "

She nodded , " You promised me, something before you left.."

" I sure did.." I said, trying to think what the hell it was...

She looked at me and smiled.. "Can we Atleast go back to normal now then"

" Hell yea.. But tomorrow I got some shit to settle with Jerry..."

"Alright.." She said..

And with that we went back to her and Eve's hotel room and just cuddled away....

She's different from any other female I dated, it's that " IDGAF" attitude she has but then she actually cares... She's just a ROD chick, I'm definitely gonna wife her one day! ❤️✨

~Quality❤️✨

Next few chapters is when the drama goes down and this is the end of the tour for the guys which is in 1990'😩✨