Chapter 27: After

Easy
So I was in the studio going over a few things... That's when Dre walked in with the contracts and shit... Ugh , here he comes with the

" Wassup E?" He said dapping me.

" Sup." I said stop playing the music, leaning back in my chair..

" So I came here to tell you, I went get these checked out.." He said..

"Okay and?"

" I know you don't like hearing this  but it's about Jerry.. " he said.

I became pissed off, " That's what you came hea' fah'... I thought all this shit was in the past Dre.."

" Real shit mane, this shit has been happening since the beginning, I haven't been getting my fair share.."

" Do you even know why your rich though? Do you know why you got  a big ass house, not sleeping on your auntie couch no more? Because Jerry made that possible for us, so you just gonna turn your back on him now? What are you , cube now?"

" Cube was right fool, Easy look at the papers and you'll see what tf I'm talking about mane! Forget about Jerry, we didn't make it because of Jerry, we made it because our shit is dope ... We can keep going just not with him anymore.."

" This what you think is right? Turning your back on someone after what they have done for us?"

" You mean all he's done for you... When my brother died, you said we were always going to be brothers ... Guess you forgot about that... I'm starting my own company with Suge Knight , E.." He got up and threw the papers, "I thought we were brothers mane.."

I looked at him , wtf..

***
A Few Days Later..

I was watching tv with the trial of Rodney King and such , and baby came from downstairs with the phone in her hand..

" Baby phone.." Evelyn said laying under me..

" Who dat'?" I asked as she shrugged, " Hello?"

Suge: It's Suge
Me: Talk to Jerry about that shit..
Suge: I don't wanna talk to Jerry about it, it's your company.. You're the man..
Me: ight mane, I'll be there...

I hung up and stood up, " Who was that?" Evelyn asked looking at me..

" Nobody.." I said walking away before she can make this an argument...

***
I headed over to Suge's studio session...

" Where Dre at? You said he was going to be here." I said walking in.

" Don't worry bout Dre... Truth be told he has nothing to do with this.." He said standing up.. " Here's what's going to happen, you're going to sign these , releasing Dre and DOC from Ruthless.."

" Whatever homie.. Thinking I'm signing that, your crazier than I thought you were..."

Then one of those niggas punched me and I fell..

( A/N: Guys writing this makes me emotional, cause I really think Suge killed E.. No one deserves to die that way..)

" I think you gon stay here for awhile.." Suge said..

" Fuck you Suge.."

" This ain't no record , don't make me change you Eric.."

" Fuck that's supposed to mean?"

And with that those niggas started jumping me, punk asses but then I felt something.. Little did I know, that day would change the rest of my days..

~Quality😢