Epilogue

12 months later

"Luke! Your class starts in 10 minutes, get up!" Ashton shouted, rushing around like crazy to try and get himself organised since they both slept in for longer than necessary this morning, and because his lecture started in an hour. This is what it's been like for them for the past 7 months at Melbourne University. However, Ashton wouldn't have it any other way. It was nice being able to spend every day with his boyfriend, besides the little fights they have.

All of the hard work payed off. They had bright futures ahead of them.

"It's only 9:30." Luke said in between snoozes, until the boy sat bolt upright in the realisation that he was going to be late.,"Fuck!" The blonde rolled out if bed, landing on his ass and Ashton giggled and let out a hiccup. Luke paced, still half asleep and tried to figure out what he was doing.

"Pants, Luke. You need to put on pants." Ashton reminded, Luke snapping his fingers and went over to his dresser, grabbing out black skinny jeans and a usual band shirt while Ashton went over to their desk and put Luke's notes and books in his bag. A few minutes later, Luke walked out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in his mouth and sat on the bed, putting on his converse.

After he out on shoes, he went back into the bathroom and rinsed his mouth out, gargling mouth wash before quickly brushing his hair and putting water on it because he couldn't be bothered to do anything special with it. People in his lectures didn't give a shit, and he didn't have to impress anyone other than Ashton anyway. Once he was ready, he grabbed his bag off Ashton and kissed his lips gently before making his way out the door.

Ashton smiled, watching his boyfriend race down the hallway until he was out of sight. He shut the door, glancing around their messy dorm deciding he should tidy up a little just in case Luke brought friends back to study. Ashton wouldn't minded if he did, he knew Luke was loyal and would never cheat. Luke hardly ever brought anyone over though, he preferred to study alone so he didn't get distracted.

Luke had thought about what he wanted to do for a long time, until he realised that he wanted to help people, and that why he was studying to be a psychiatrist while Ashton was majoring in English to become an English teacher and as for Calum, he didn't have an idea what he wanted to do yet. But he was at Melbourne university, sharing a dorm with a big kind of similar to Michael.

He didn't die his hair different colours, but he had a sense of humour and liked video games, so he was good enough for Calum. The raven-haired boy also had a part time job at a record store, it wasn't so bad since he loved music and it didn't pay too bad either. It was enough to get him by, he didn't want to have to keep relying on people to take care of him when he was capable on his own.

Ashton was usually the one to clean up, Luke was hopeless at it. In fact, he wouldn't even call that cleaning. He just put things wherever they fit, whereas Ashton said that there's a place for everything and everything in it's place. Although some days he really can't be bothered, and so he just leaves it like a pig sty and whoever came over would have to deal with it.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door making Ashton groan in annoyance. He put down the laundry basket and opened the door to see Calum holding his laundry basket.

"Hey, I was about to go and do laundry if you wanted to come with?" Ashton agreed, grabbing his basket and locked the dorm before walking with Calum to the laundry mat.