Chapter 13

Chapter 13

I woke up and made the biggest mistake ever: opening my eyes. The light coming from the sun burned my eyes making me snap it shut. A chuckle sounded from the far side of the room. It was a male chuckle, so I opened my eyes and frantically sat up. I looked around my surroundings and saw that it wasn't my room.

The room was colored in deep blue and gray, meaning its a boy's room. A white sofa was placed near the window. There was a huge flat screen tv and at the bottom of it was a cabinet with glass doors full of game consoles. The there was a desk with a MacBook pro and some papers. Beside the desk was another cabinet with glass doors but this time inside it were a lot of cameras. Immediately I fell in love with the cabinet and jealous of the person who owned it.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty."

I snapped my head away from the cabinet to look at the person who spoke.

In front of me was Zach in a boxer. In just a boxer.

I wanted to tear my eyes off but I really can't!

"Where am I?" I asked and winced.

My head hurts and it felt like it weighs so much.

"You're at my house. And right now you're in my room."

I'm at Zach's room.

I looked down at myself and sighed when I saw that I was still wearing the clothes I was wearing from last night.

Hey, this is Zach we're taking about, okay?

He laughed. "I didn't take advantage of you. I want my girls conscious of what is happening. So tell me when you're ready."

I blushed like hell but that didn't stop me from throwing him a pillow.

Obviously he caught it and laughed just to rub it on my face.

"Okay okay. I get you're hangover as hell and won't be ready for something, um, physical," He gave me a dangerous naughty smirk. "That's why we can do it tonight or tomorrow."

"When will I ever want to do you," I said sarcastically.

"Obviously last night," he muttered.

"What?"

"Nothing. Let's get breakfast and medicine for that bitch of a headache the bitch has."

I glared at him but he didn't see it because he already turned his back at me and walked out of the room.

I found my way to the kitchen where I saw Zach sitting on the counter facing the microwave.

"Do you even know to cook?" I asked him.

He faced me with a smirk. "No. But I'm good at heating."

I laughed and joined him on the counter.

"Here," he handed me a bottle of water and a Advil.

Immediately, I took it. Of course it doesn't have an effect yet.

"So what did I do last night?" I asked even though I wasn't not sure if I even want to know.

Zach looked at me with a teasing smirk on his face.

"Well, I saw a really really wild Alex."

I face palmed myself. What the hell did I do?

"Let me say this. You are a great dancer. Although some guys wanted you to strip in front of them."

I burned red. "Please tell me I didn't."