Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Waking up early after a month of sleeping in is hard. Even though a week has passed I still haven't adjusted. So right now I am rushing to get ready. My hair is mess (it's always is) and my clothes are everywhere. Just when I was about to open my Alex came in with a smile on her perfect face.

"Yo." She smiled and jumped on my bed.

"Uhm, Lex, don't we have school?"

She chuckled and threw me a pillow. "Zach, you are always not listening to the announcements. There's no school today."

"Oh," I muttered, embarrassed.

Alex sat up and looked at me. "I'm bored."

"Then I'll help you with that," I went to her and started to touch her face then I leaned in to kiss her.

At first she was stunned to respond but soon enough she was kissing me like there's no tomorrow. I began to move her so she's straddling me.

"Shit," she murmured and took off her top with my help.

Oh, how I miss this. The sexual tension that we have been having was too much.

I flipped us so her back is pressed against my bed. And that's how everything started.

-*-*-*-

Alex wore my black shirt then lied on my bed as I placed the Harry Potter DVD.

"Please wear something," she said.

I turned to her and saw that she has her hands covering her eyes.

I chuckled, "you have seen this already."

"Not like this. Please, wear something."

Not wanting her to be more uncomfortable I wore a boxer.

"All covered up," I announced.

She slowly peeled off her hand and looked at me. Instantly her cheeks blushed as she took in my appearance.

"Zach!" she groaned.

I howled in laughter and lied beside her.

"You already saw me like this. Get used to it."

"I cant! You have a god like body," then she blushed.

"Oh, trust me you have a body of a goddess too," I said.

She blushed harder and groaned.

"I am serious! Alex, why can't you accept that you're beautiful?"

"I don't feel like I am."

My teasing smile fell down and Alex looks worried and confused.

"Then I'm not doing a great job of a boyfriend."

"You are, Zach. This is just me."

"No. As your boyfriend I should make you feel like you're the only girl in the world."

"And that's what I feel. But I also feel like I don't deserve you. You're too perfect for me."

"Perfect," I snorted. "If I'm perfect what would I call you? You're the one who's perfect."

She shook her head.

I sighed and walked towards my cabinet.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

I took out a small blue box then went to sit beside her again.

"Open it."

She reluctantly took and opened the box. Inside was a charm of a palm tree, a rock and a plane.

"The palm tree symbolizes the beach and the-"

"Rock is the cliff and the plane is the airport where we first saw each other," she cut me off.

I smiled at her and kissed her pink pulp lips. "You know I already saw you at the plane. And I did not really accidentally bumped into you."

"You bumped into me on purpose?"

I nodded me head. "I couldn't resist. It was like an impulse for me to just have a connection with you."

-*-*-*-

"You ready?" I shouted.

"Yes!"

I smiled at how Alex looks so happy.

"Just paddle."

She did what she was told and I followed behind her.

Soon enough there was a wave.

"Zach!" she screamed.

"It's okay. Just paddle. I'll tell you when to stand."

I waited for the right time for her to stand.

"Stand!"

Quickly she stood up and tried to balance. She was able to stay on the wave for about 5 seconds before falling down.

I swam towards where she had fallen and Alex came out while coughing.

"That was fucking awesome!" she screamed happily.

"One more?"

"Hell yeah!"

After 4 more tries Alex and I rode a jet ski.

"Can I drive later?" she asked.

"Of course, princess."

Comfortable silence enveloped us as I drove the jet ski further away from land.

"Why do you call me princess?"

I stopped the jet ski and turned to look at her. Right now, we're in the middle of nowhere although I could still see the sand.

"Because you're my princess."

"But you called me princess ever since."

"That's because you are to me. I've told you this already, I've been a jerk because I want to push you away but a part of me just want to have you."

"You're crazy," she chuckled.

"It's a good thing we're the same."

I leaned and kissed her. Her arms wrapped around my neck and my hands are situated on her hips.

"I love you, prince."

"Nah, that sucks."

She rolled her eyes, "I love you, evil troll."

Now it's my turn to roll my eyes.

I leaned in and kiss her.

I am so glad that I took the surgery. Because now I know that this could happen for a long time.

-*-*-*-

Sorry it's short :( I've been having a hard time making a chapter. Please bear with me. Anyway. I gave a Zalex moment.

*MORE THRILL TO COME ;) *

Comment, vote, promote, follow? Thank you!

Love yah,

Always smile! :)

Xx