Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Alex's P.O.V

"It's official. I am the laziest pig ever!"

Lin chuckled on the other line. "It's a good thing that you have realized! Lucky for you, you have an amazing and not lazy best friend."

I faked gasped. "Really? Who?"

"You have 5 seconds to run, Grey," she hissed.

Just before I could even process anything my bedroom door opened. Lin stood on my doorframe with a mocked murderous look on her face.

"I'm scared," I mocked.

"You should be."

Then she launched herself to me, tackling me over the bed. We were laughing as we kept on tackling each other and agonizing ourselves. Sometimes it hurts and sometimes it tickles.

"Please tell me this isn't a lesbian romance."

We looked at the door and saw my very perverted brother with a mischievous smile on his face.

"You are so disgusting," Lin snapped.

I snorted with my head nodding in agreement.

"You like it," Jake said before leaving.

"I am so killing him," Lin muttered as she rose from my bed.

"But seriously. You two would be banging before you kill him."

She glared at me and flipped me her finger.

"Anyway! We have to get you that prom dress!"

I groaned. I don't like to shop for dresses.

"Don't groan! It's like you're dreading prom! You're going with Zach."

"It's not that. I want to. I just hate dress shopping."

"Well, too bad. You're going. And we have to hurry. No stopping for food because it's tomorrow. And you're cramming because you're a lazy pig," Lin scolded.

"And that's why we need to have a break to eat."

"No."

-*-*-*-

I was excited for prom when we got home. My dress was perfect. I love it. I laid on my bed because I was so exhausted. I have officially learned my lesson never ask Lin to accompany you for dress shopping. That girl was all over the place. But seriously, I wouldn't find the dress that I was looking for without her.

As I lay on my bed, my eyes dropping when my phone rang.

"You better have a good reason to call me," I hissed.

Only my threat was returned by a chuckled. Surprisingly that chuckled made me relax and excited.

"Grumpy," he said.

"What do you want?"

"Aw." He laughed. "Well, I just want to tell you that I'll see tomorrow."

A smile crept to my mouth. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Good night, princess."

"Good night, evil troll. I love you."

He laughed. "I love you my little sexy pig."

-*-*-*-

The next morning everything feels wrong. What if I trip? What if my dress get ruined.

Ah hell. I'm acting like a girl.