Chapter 19

Chapter 19

I realized that I am a changed person now. Like right now, I am hating all the attention that I am getting right now. But if I was the same Alex as before I would be loving this attention. People were staring and whispering even more than they were on my first day. And there's one person to blame.

As soon as I parked my car beside my brother's new Ferrari (because he totaled the Porsche) I already saw Zach. He was leaning against the hood of his Jeep with Justin and Chase and a few girls swarming them. Honestly I kinda felt jealous at the sight. But when I saw the bored look on Zach's face I new that I have nothing to worry about.

"Alex!" I heard someone call me as soon as I stepped out of my car.

I turned and saw Liam with Drew.

"Hey, Lili!"

By this time Jake is by my side.

"How are you, Alex?" Drew asked with a suggestive tone and eyebrow wiggling.

I rolled my eyes at him but couldn't help but crack a smile as the memory of my weekend flash through my mind.

I spent my day with Alec and Zach yesterday after class and it was so much fun! And after that I had my night with Zach at the cliff again. Where we both got soaking wet as we went home.

"I'm feeling awesome!"

It wasn't me who answered. Instead it was Zach. He smirked at me and then wrapped his arm around my waist to pull me closer to him.

"Spent yesterday with my girlfriend," he continued. "And it was beyond amazing."

"I wasn't talking to you, Austin," Drew rolled his eyes.

"I know. I was just bragging," he tore his eyes away from me to smirk at Drew.

"Why is he your boyfriend?" Drew asked sarcastically.

We all laughed except for Jake and Drew. Soon enough everybody engaged with their own conversation.

"Hey, you okay, princess? You look tired," Zach asked.

I snorted. "Nice way to say I look like crap."

"Well, since you're my girlfriend now, I have to hide my mean words," he chuckled.

"Jerk."

As you can see our relationship didn't change that much.

"Hm, but you wouldn't have me any other way."

"You know you have a huge ego."

"Mhm, you still like me though," he said clearly amused.

Before I could even give him a come back he pressed his lips against mine. Clearly giving me shivers and releasing my dinosaurs in my tummy and melting my heart.

"Hey, guys," I heard Lin. But honestly it was barely audible for me because it was like Zach and I were in our own bubble.

I heard Shay faintly laugh.

"Didn't those two spent there weekend together?"

"Guys! Stop before you have sex!" Chase yelled.

That definitely got our attention so we pulled a part.

I looked around and clearly almost everyone was looking. There was mixed emotions in the crowd and most of it was shock and jealousy.

"Chase!" I hissed at him. My cheeks are clearly red right now.

"You, guys are cute. But it sickens me seeing Zach having his tongue-" he was cut off with Jake slapping his hand on his mouth.

"Shut your trap, Chase," he hissed.

Jake is not in a good mood. And that's because of my relationship with Zach. Long story short our talk last Saturday didn't go well and he does not approve of it.

-*-*-*-

"Ugh! This is so freaking annoying!" I groaned.

Lin laughed. "Well, you're dating Zach Austin."

This caused some girls near us to look at us.

"Seriously? People change. Get used to it!" I hissed at them.

"Are you on your period?" Crystal asked with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Yes," I turned at the girls who are a bit red. "I'm sorry."

The girl with blond hair rolled her eyes at me and continued with what she is doing.

"Are you sure Zach changed?" Sam asked with a dirty smirk plastered on her caked face.

"Shut up, Sam," Crystal hissed.

"What? I'm just warning you, Alex. I mean you don't want what happened to Shay happening to you right?" she said with a mock pity in her eyes.

"I am going to ram my fist in your mouth if you don't shut that trap in your face."

"Wow, you're feisty. You'll need that strong persona of your's when Zach breaks your heart."

"Once a player is always a player," Hailey sing-song.

"I remembered we had our moment in the closet."

"I saw that you know. Better make it discreet if you don't want people thinking you're a slut. Oh wait you're a slut and people know it."

I seriously don't know where all this is coming from. The bitchy me is coming out and I know that she wont be hiding anytime soon.

Her mouth drop as I ended my sentence. Before I knew it her palm made contact with my right cheek. An involuntary gasp went out my mouth and my hand cradled my cheek. She hits so hard, that I'll give credit for. But then again nobody hits me. A smirk made it's way to her face.

"Wrong move," I hissed before my hands made it's way to her hair.

Sam started yelling as she grabbed into my hair and pulling into it. Her other hand was scratching my face so I have to release my left hand from her hair to scratch her too. By now we were on the floor with her on top of me. Oh, no I wont let this bitch win. I kneed her on the stomach making her fall on the floor. Her hand was still on my hair grabbing it painfully.

"You, bitch!" she gasps. "You broke my nail."

"I don't give a fuck!" I yelled at her and started to hit her with my fist.

She moved fast so I only made contact with her jaw. She glared at me and started to kick me. Then she clawed my face again. I can taste blood in my mouth now and I know that my eyebrow is bleeding because I can feel something wet crawling on my face. She kneed me on my stomach like I did to her but this one definitely knocked out my breathing. I gasped for air but I did not remove my hand off of her hair and face. My back hit the floor and I hit my head in the process. Sam is on top again. And this time she punched me square in the face. I was starting to see black dots but that only gave me adrenaline. I punched her between her eyes but before my fist could make contact she was pulled off me.

"You fucking little whore!" she yelled as Drew held her by her arms dragging her away from me.

I sat up and wiped the blood coming out of my lip. "Stop insulting yourself!" I spat back.

"Bitch."

"Well, that I am. Look where it got you."

I started to stand up but my head hurts like fuck. Fortunately someone helped me up. I looked up and saw that it was no other than my brother who has a disapproving look on his face. Then I felt someone at my back helping me up by my waist.

"I have a badass girlfriend," he whispered.

I look at him and smiled. "I think I'm spending way too much with you."

He shook his head and wiped a blood on my lip. "Let's get you to the nurse."

As I walked passed Sam she whispered devilishly, "I slept with Zach after you two had your weekend get away."

-*-*-*-

Three stitches and a detention later, I was seated on clinic bed with an icepack on my head. I had a cut on my lip but it didn't need stitches. The one that needed stitches was the cut on my eyebrow. I have a bruised left cheek from Sam's slap. A painful stomach and a lot of scratches on my arms and face.

"Wanna tell me what happened?" Jake asked sternly with his arms crossed.

"She slapped me because I insulted her," I said simply.

"What did you say?"

Suddenly I felt guilty. I mean even though she has something to do with it too I shouldn't have said she was a slut.

"I said she was a slut," I muttered.

"Which is true," I head Lin mutter under her breath but we all heard it.

Zach was seated beside me holding an icepack on my cheek. He was quiet the whole time.

"What made you say that?" Jake asked.

I can't possibly tell Jake why. He'll either kill me or Zach.

"Just leave it."

"I can't just leave it! My sister got in a fight. I have a right to know why!" he yelled.

"I always get into fights, Jake!"

"That was before! You changed, Alex. And I can see that. It makes me feel relieved. But now I can't help but worry!"

"Jake, come on. Let's go out first," Lin said.

I made a mental note that I have to thank her.

Jake shook his head and glared at me for one more time and then left the room with Lin.

As soon as they left the air was awkward between Zach and I. He's your boyfriend, Alex!

"Do I want to know what happened?" Zach asked suddenly.

"No," I said rather coldly. I don't even why I feel like blaming him.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No, Sherlock," sarcasm was really dipping on my words.

"What did I do?" he hissed.

"Let's see, um, you sleeping around?"

"What?" he stood up with a hard expression on his face. "Is this what's its all about?"

"Yes."

"Jeez, Alex! That was before you!"

"So much for me thinking that I finally know you after that weekend," I muttered.

He looked at me and then sat down. "I'm sorry. I was just confused."

"So it's true? After you fucking kissed me that Saturday you were sleeping around the next day."

"What? Alex-"

"Oh, shut the fuck up! I know we weren't together yet. But you fucking asked me to be your girlfriend after you had yourself shagging a girl!"

He was just looking at me with shock and guilt. I gave him 10 seconds to start talking but he didn't. So I stood up and left the room. Tears were already filling my eyes but I didn't let them spill. And here I thought he was honest.

I didn't even bother finishing my class. I went straight home since I was permitted because of my headache. I'll just have to attend detention tomorrow. I buried my face on my pillow and let a few tears spilled.

No, Alex. You are not crying over that bastard.

But then, I like him.

But he slept around.

But I might love him.

I groaned loudly. "Stupid bastard! Stupid me!"

So fucking confusing!

-*-*-*-

No. That is not Zach's secret =) So keep on guessing!!!

I CANNOT BELIEVE I GOT 6K READS! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!! <3 I read all the comments! And I'm sorry I can't reply to all! But I can see it and I mentally reply! Lol.

So what do you think of this chapter? Don't hate Zach! Explanation in the next chapter!

BTW I went with my original plan and made Jennifer Lawrence as Alex. I LOVE HER. TOTALLY GAY FOR HER. LOL.

So I need your help!!!!!! Comment your cast list guys!!!! HELP MEE. Hahaha I'm having a hard time with Zach <3

And guys! Please check out my friend's story Dulcinea! It's a very cute story <3 Thank you.

Don't forget to vote, comment, promote, and follow!!!! Next chapter soon..

Love you all!!

Always smile

Xx

This is very long....sorry..