Chapter 26

Sorry for the late update =(( I promise to update soon with a good number of chapter/s. Please please read my message down there ;)

Chapter 26

Zach and I were seated at the lunch table with a map of the world sprawled in front of us. We're trying to decide where we'll go for the week break that we'll have 2 weeks from now.

"What are you two doing? Preparing your honeymoon?" Justin teased as he came with Chase.

Jake raised his head and glared at Justin.

"Let's just go to Paris," I sighed, already giving up.

"No, if we don't decided where we'll go then let's just postpone it," Zach argued.

"It's in 2 weeks, Zach."

"I know."

Lin laughed at us, "Why are you two even doing this?"

I looked at Zach as if to say 'what are you gonna say now'.

"We just planned that we want to go out of the country for the week break," he answered.

"Uh-huh. You just want an excuse so you two can have sex."

My face flushed red as they barked in laughter.

"That would be none of your business," Zach hissed at Lin.

"Oh, so you are planning to do it."

"Fuck off."

"Enough," Jake barked.

"Chill, he was kidding," I said.

"You two are making me rethink this," he said.

"Jake-"

"Alex.."

"You're are not dad."

"I am your brother."

"Twin brother."

"Older."

"Yeah right, for a minute and 50 second," I snorted.

"It still counts," he argued.

"Not if you act like a 5 year old."

"I don't not-"

"Yes you do," Drew cut him off.

I smirked at Jake and stuck my tongue out.

"Also you, Alex," he added.

"Okay okay. Enough of this childishness and I'll help in picking the location for Zach and Alex's get away," Chase said.

"No!" Zach and I said in unison.

"Sorry, Chase. But knowing you, you'd probably pick Vegas," I said.

He laughed, "you know me too much. Are you sure you're not in love with me?"

"Bro," Zach said warningly.

"Chill, lover boy."

"Why don't you just throw a dart at the map and where the dart lands that's where you'll go," Liam suggested.

We all stared at him in awe. No offense to Liam but that's a one in a million brilliant Liam ideas.

"Honestly, I love that idea, Lili," I said.

He smiled at me.

"One problem, no dart," Justin said.

While Chase said, "Are you two sure you don't want to go to Vegas? I'll even accompany you guys."

I just rolled my eyes at him.

"I have," Shay said.

She took out her bag and produced a dart. She handed it to me with a smile on her face.

"Why do you have a dart in your bag?" Crystal asked.

"Riley and I played darts last night. I kept that one," she explained.

"So sentimental," Chase mumbled "this is why we never worked."

"Wait you two dated?" I asked in shock.

"Unfortunately, yes. For a week."

"Ew."

"Hey!"

"I'm kidding," I chuckled at Chase. "Okay, so I close my eyes?"

"I don't think that's a good idea..." Drew trailed off nervously.

I chuckled because they all look so scared that I might hit them. "Chill, this will be fun."

I closed my eyes and started to aim at the map, I think.

"If she hits us I'm blaming you, Liam," I heard Justin say.

As I was about to throw the dart I felt someone hold my hand and a series of sighs are being released.

"You may want to aim a little lower and not on Chase's face," Zach whispered.

Hairs all over my body stood up and my heart just beat faster.

"Now focus," he said after he aimed my hand properly.

I moved my hand a bit to the left and released the dart with force. I opened my eyes and saw that they were opening their eyes except for Zach who was looking at the map.

"You have no faith in me," I pouted at my friends as they opened their eyes.

Before they could even answer my eyes reached the map. I saw that my dart was placed perfectly in a huge country.

"It seems like we're going back to America," Zach smirked at me.

I feel like jumping for joy! I missed it there and there are a lot of places I want to visit in America.

I kissed Zach with a smile on my face. At first he was shocked by my action because I rarely initiate a kiss, but after he recovered his arms made its way to my hips pulling me close to him. My arms couldn't be wrapped around his neck like the way I used to because it was trapped under his arms too.

"Break it up," I heard Jake say.

Before we could even pull away from each other cold liquid was dripping from my hair to my body. A loud gasp escaped from my mouth as I pulled away from Zach with a jump.

"What the hell?"

I looked and saw Sam and her minions laughing.

"What? Did I ruin your favorite shirt?" she smirked.

My face blazed with anger and I just want to rip her head out. But I'm not giving her that satisfaction.

"Not really. You ruined my moment with my boyfriend," I mocked.

Now it's her turn to get angry. She took a step close to me. Before our space became only and inch Zach's voice boomed, "take one step and I swear you are going to regret it."

Sam looked at him in shock, "I thought you never want to date anybody?"

"Sam, that was before Alex."

"No! What happened to you?"

"I met an amazing girl," he answered truthfully.

My face flushed as the words escaped his mouth.

"What does she have that I don't," Sam demanded with tears streaming down her eyes.

"Well, if I answer that it's gonna take us months to finish."

Sam looked at me with hatred in her eyes, "I told you to stay away."

I just narrowed my eyes at her as she walked away.

"Coward!" Shay said, a bit loud in fact.

"Let's get you changed," Zach offered.

I nodded my head and we both walked out of the cafeteria with a lot of eyes on us.

We stopped at my locker but then I remembered that I don't have spare clothes.

"Zach, I have nothing to change in with," I said sheepishly.

Zach smirked at me then it was replaced with a 'I got a plan' smile, "come."

We stopped at his locker and Zach produced a black shirt from it. He handed it to me with a smile on his face.

Next stop was at the ladies bathroom I entered while Zach stayed outside. I wore the shirt and rolled up the sleeves because they were so big and tucked it in my white pants. Honestly, I love this style especially I was wearing my black Mickey Mouse Nike high cut. Just when I was about to walk out Zach entered.

"What are you doing here?"

He smirked at me and placed his hands on my waist, "finishing what we started, princess."

He crashed his lips on me and pushed me against the wall. My fingers made its way into his hair and I lightly tugged on it. He lifted my legs and I wrapped it against my waist. His tongue traced my bottom lip and I gave him full access. His hand was supporting me from my bottom and his other hand was on my hair. Everything seemed so hot. Before I everything gets out of hand I pulled away.

"Let's stop," I suggested.

He poutted his lips, making me laugh.

"Zach, little Zach is getting hard."

Zach smirked at me, "and I suppose you know what it wants right?"

I blushed at his words and unwrapped my legs from him. He pulled away and I walked towards the mirror and started to fix my hair and clothes.

"Alex, I was joking," he said.

"I know," I sighed, "I'm sorry."

"Princess, you don't have to be sorry. I can wait."

I smiled at him and pecked his lips.

"As long as I get to be your first."

I punched him lightly on the chest, "let's get to class, pervert."

"Your pervert."

-*-*-*-

We were all at my house when it happened. The boys were playing a game of C.O.D and us girls were at the pool. Zach and Chase were holding water guns and aiming at us. I really don't get the point of it when we're already wet.

"You guys are no fun!" Chase protested.

"Told you this is stupid," Zach said tiredly.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

He frowned at me and nodded his head.

"Yo, lads! Let's get in the pool!" Drew shouted and started running towards the pool. He jumped in splashing us with water.

"You ass!"

He started laughing. Then soon Jake went in too. But then Chase and Justin decided to push Zach and Liam in the pool. When the two fell down we all started laughing. Liam was the first to surface and started coughing.

"Fuck you!"

Chase and Justin did a double over. But everything stopped when we noticed that Zach wasn't moving.

"Zach!" I shouted at him.

"Mate, that's not funny!" Chase jumped in the pool as I made my way towards him.

I flipped him and saw that he has his eyes closed.

"Zach!"

"Oh my gosh."

"Call an ambulance!"

-*-*-*-

Here I am sitting on the waiting area of the hospital with Chase by my side as the others went home and got me some clothes and the others were at the cafeteria. But I just stayed here. The worst thing about this is like you're left in the darkness. We weren't given updates or anything that is happening. Maybe the situation of the others are worse because they don't know what's wrong with Zach.

Jake came towards me and squatted in front of me so that he can look at me. "Go change, Lex-lex," he cooed.

I just stared at him with no emotion in my face. But inside I was breaking. I want to cry my eyes out.

"Come one, sis. You have to change. You'll get sick."

Yes, I am still wearing my wet bathing suit although I got to put my white shirt on and a denim shorts.

Chase nudged me with a light smile on his face, "change! You're tempting me. I can see your Black bathing suit."

Jake glared at him but didn't say anything.

"If you get sick, Zach won't be happy when he wakes up."

I shrugged my shoulders and took the clothes Jake got for me. I stood up and walked towards the bathroom. I quickly changed in my hoodie and a clean pair of shorts. After I went out and saw that there was a doctor walking his way towards Chase and Jake. I walked briskly towards them.

"Who's Alex?"

-*-*-*-

You have every right to be angry. I am so sorry for the late update! =( I'll try to update very very soon ;)

MUHAAHAHAHA CLIFF HANGERRRRRRR.

Comment? Vote? Promote? And follow? That would be awesome!!

I'll post Jake and Lin's story after this!! I swear after I post the last chapter of this book (which WONT be soon) I'll post chapter 1 of that story ;) So you'll also see what happens to Zach and Alex after....

Thank you for all the support!!

Love you!

Always smile =)

Xx