Chapter 43

Chapter 43

I didn't have time to savor the cold London air because I quickly got into a cab. Alex's house is an hour away from the airport and I just wished that I could get there in a few minutes.

I was excited yet very nervous. She isn't going to take me back that easily, but I promise myself that I am not leaving until I get her back.

Stupid me for going to that party. If I would have stayed with her nothing would have happened.

"Sir, it's seems like we'll be delayed. The traffic us bad," the driver told me.

I nodded my head and groaned inwardly. STUPID TRAFFIC.

After 3 hours we were in Alex's neighborhood. The driver dropped me off exactly in front of their house. It was dark and quiet considering it's past midnight. I walked to her driveway and considered if I should knock. With sweaty palms I knocked.

About 5 knocks later it occurred to me that they're deep in sleep, but my theory was proven wrong when they're neighbor went out.

"Young man, who are you look for?" the old man asked me.

"Um, sorry to disturb you, sir. I was looking for Alex."

"I'm afraid they left this house a few days ago."

-*-*-*-

Hope was drained out of me. She's not in New York and I don't even know if she's still here in London.

I took another cab and went straight to my house. The spare key I always hide was still there. I went in and sat on the couch.

Should I continue this?

Was this a stupid decision?

Contemplating on what to do I dialed Drew. Maybe he knows where Alex is.

"You have got to have a good explanation on why you are calling in this ungodly hour!" He hissed.

I chuckled. "Mate, I need you help."

"Bloody hell! Zach!"

"The one and only. Now are you on board?"

"Fuck yeah!"

-*-*-*-

We were in a 24/7 cafe who sells shit foods but this is the only near place that's still open.

"Is this tea or a toilet cleaner!" Liam spat the tea.

"Told you."

It's good to see this idiots again.

"So about that help," I started.

"Wait wait!" Drew interrupted.

I sighed.

"Oh, don't sigh. You're thanking me you fucker."

Silence took over us. I was confused. Who are we actually waiting for?

My question was answered when the cafe door opened. A black haired guy went in with a mischievous grin. Surprised washed over his face as he saw me and I know I match him.

"You're back!"

I laughed and hugged Chase. Damn it I miss this jerk.

"Ew. Cut the bromance act."

I flipped Drew and fist bumped with my best mate.

When we're all settled we didn't actually start. We caught up with each other, which is fine because I did miss a lot.

"I dropped out uni," Drew said.

"What?"

"Eh it's boring."

I shook my head and laughed.

Liam has a girlfriend now and Justin is single living in his player ways. And as for Chase...

"There's this girl."

I punched him on the shoulder. "Aw. My baby is growing up."

"Ew."

We laughed and when we sobered we started to intrigue Chase about this mystery girl.

"I'd like to keep her a secret first."

"Asshole."

"Anyway, what help do you need?" He asked, obviously changing the subject.

"I need a help with Alex."

-*-*-*-

The next morning I woke up around past noon. Cursing I tudge towards the bathroom and got dressed. I know where Alex lives and I don't know what to feel. With the place she's living now only gave me more hope that I could gain her back.

I didn't have breakfast anymore, I just rode my Audi R8 and drove. Not only would I be able to see her again but I will be going to the place where everything happened.

I'm going back to the beach.

I parked in front of her new address. Her house was smaller than the old one but it's more modern and has a homey feeling. When Drew gave me Alex's address I can't help but feel like it was a joke. The day they found out that I cheated on Alex (well, we all thought I cheated) they got so angry at me. Let's just say that I couldn't move for a few days.

I stepped out of my car and rang the doorbell. Just like what happened last night, nothing happened. I ran my hand on my hair frustratedly and decided to walk by the beach.

It's like fate doesn't want to let me tell her. What if it's meant to be.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK AM I THINKING?

Spending too much time with cliche people is bad.

As I passed by the beach house I can't help but smile. Alex was right, going back to the place where most memoried are held feels like you're going back to those times. Every memory I have with my family is in here. And now it's also memories about Alex. Like when I spent the day with her. The first time I kissed her lips. Our first time to make love with each other.

A girl with short blonde hair passed by with a book in her hand. She was walking with her head down as if watching eveyr step she took. But then she tripped to a stone. Quickly, I rushed to her. I held her by the arm and stood her up.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I picked up her book.

When she didn't respond I looked at her. Her gray eyes were wide with surprise.

"What are you doing here?" she managed to say.

She's here. She's in front of me and words seemed to abandon me. She looks paler than usual and thinner. Her eyes lost it's light. But she's still beautiful. She's wearing her gray hoodie that's loose on her.

"Zach?" she asked again.

I snapped back and looked at her in the eyes. "Hey," I crooked.

"Hi."

-*-*-*-

Alex kissed me...

I'm kidding! I WANT TO LEAVE A CLIFF HANGER! This chapter stops at "hi".

Love you all!

I aint updating soon.. Im kidding.

Vote? Comment? Follow?

Thank you!

Always smile :)

Xx