Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Alex's P.O.V. (Last one for a long time)

A month has passed and I'm already starting with my classes. I took fine arts and I never thought that I would be so excited to attend school! Every subject was so awesome!

Lin was on the floor making another sketch. Lin was so fucking good with fashion design that it amazes me.

"So," she started.

"So?"

"How are you?"

I raised my eyebrow at her as if I don't understand. Even though in reality I get her.

"It's like you monthsary with Zach."

"I don't really want to talk about this," I snapped.

She sighed and placed down her sketch pad.

"Don't you love him anymore?"

"He cheated on me."

"That doesn't answer my question."

"I don't. It's a high school fling. Besides we can't fix this anymore."

Honestly I love him.

And I really really wish we can still fix this.

"I don't believe you."

"That guy cheated on me. He broke my fucking heart just when I thought it's going to be fixed. He left me when I needed him the most."

"You didn't let him explain," Lin pointed out.

"You saw Lin," by this time I was angry. "You saw how much I wanted him to come to my front door and explain everything. But he never came!"

"He tried, Alex."

"He didn't."

"He did! You were just so busy pitying yourself!"

"That's why he is not worth my time anymore!"

With that I left the apartment. I need to clear my head.

-*-*-*-

All I have with me is a sketch book and a pencil which I bought in the near bookstore with the 20 dollar bill that I have. Looks like I'm walking home later.

I sat on the bench of central park. This is my favorite spot. In this spot I could see buildings and the streets. Kids were playing, people jogging and couples having a picnic.

Zach and I went here. In this very spot. He taught me how to listen to every detail of sound and try to draw everything by just using my ears for details.

So here I am, doing what he told me.

How I wish he tried harder.

Or I should have let him explain.

I looked at the charm bracelet he gave me. Every memory we have together is in here. After all this time I just cant seem to remove it.

Sundown came and I was still here. As soon as I saw the sun high up in the sky, I decided to go home. New York maybe one of my favorite cities but that doesn' mean its safe. Besides, like what Alicia Key's said, "There are sirens all around and the streets are mean."

When I reached my apartment building I can't help but notice that there was a group of teenagers outside the building. I have to push my way towards the door.

"Danny!" I yelled for help to the guard of our building who was outside trying to tame the crowd.

"Alex," he said when he saw me. He extended his hand for me and I took it. He pulled me until I was away from the teenagers. We quickly went in and locked the doors.

"You should call the police," I suggested.

"Good idea." He went to the front desk and made a call.

When he was done, I asked, "what is happening, by the way?"

"Your brother should be banned here," he joked.

-*-*-*-

Panting, I burst in the room. There I saw Jake and his bandmates playing with the xbox.

"Jake!" I lunged myself to him.

He let out a huge 'umpf' but hugged me back.

"I missed you, Lex!"

"I missed you too!"

"Okay, what about me?"

I pulled away from Jake and faced Luke. I lunged at him and hugged him tight.

Damn I missed him too!

Luke is my best friend before We moved to London. And now he is the guitarist in a band where Jake is.

As you can see their band is famous. Really famous in fact. They have toured the world. And now they're on tour too, that's why they're here in New York.

On their first tour, which is the warped tour we were able to see them live.

"Guys, why are you here?" I asked them.

"Well, Gabe decided it's a good idea to roam around," Trent, the drummer rolled his eyes at Gabe, who is the bassist.

"In my defense you all agreed!" Gabe protested.

Soon enough the front door opened. Lin went in looking like she got mobbed. Well technically she kinda did.

Lin's face was one in a million. Her mouth hang open and her eyes went wide.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?"

"We feel very welcome," Gabe sarcastically said.

Lin smiled a bit then hugged them one by one. Her hug with Jake was awkward. You see things didn't turn out the way I thought they would. Which is them falling in love. They just decided to break everything and go separate ways. I asked them about this separately and they both said it's fine but I know they're secretly breaking.

-*-*-*-

Jake and I were on the roof top. He was playing his guitar. Soon enough I was singing with him.

"I never thought I would say this but I miss Drew."

I laughed at that. Jake and Drew may be best friends for a long time but never in my entire life have I heard him say that.

"I miss him too."

"Who would have thought that we'll actually like London," Jake snorted.

"Not me."

Silence enveloped the both of us as we stared at the New York skyline.

"How are you?" Jake broke the silence.

"It's funny because people keep on asking me that."

"You know we just care about you."

Maybe I am too sensitive when people ask me how am I. But I know with that question there's another one coming.

"After you and Zach broke up, you just fell silent again," Jake said.

"Maybe that's what I need. Silence."

"Or you need Zach."

A tear slipped from my eyes. He's right. I do need Zach.

-*-*-*-

When the boys were finally fetched by their tour manager and the screaming girls were finally away I was all alone. Lin was at the art studio because she needs to concentrate on making the dress she needs to pass by Monday.

I sat on my bed and stared out the sky. I haven't eaten anything aside from breakfast but my body isn't screaming for food. My earphones was stuck on my ears as I sat Indian style on my bed.

Tomorrow is my birthday. I'm turning 18. And I can't help but let tears flow from my eyes. I was suppose to move in with him...

-*-*-*-

A quick check up on Alex! Filler chapter :) sorry for the late update guys..

So I need your opinion..
I'm deciding to post another story.. should I or should I not?

Vote? Comment? Follow?

Thank you!

Always smile! :)

Xx