Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Zach's P.O.V.

Happy, satisfied, loved, and tired. That's what I am feeling right now. My right arm is probably dead because Alex is sleeping right above it but I don't give a damn. I kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly against me.

"I love you," I whispered.

She just shifted. This is probably the enth time that I have told her that and she is unconscious. Don't ask me why. I honestly don't get myself. Maybe I'm bipolar. I know Alex thinks that I am although I'm not. Trust me. My mom had me tested.

Her beautiful gray eyes fluttered open making my heart skip a beat.

"Good morning," she smiled.

If this was the old me I would just get up and leave. But it's different as gay as it sounds I'm in love with this girl that I don't want to go a day without her.

"Good morning, princess," I pecked her lips. When I pulled away, her cheeks were tainted red. I love that I make her feel this way even after all that I have done with all my mixed moods.

"How long were you awake?" she winced slightly when she moved.

I don't know why but I kinda felt happy that I was the one that made her feel sore. But I'm also concerned because she is in pain.

More like pleasured all night.

I shook mentally at my perverted thought.

"Long enough to watch you. How sore are you?"

She blushed more and covered her face with the blanket. "Shut up, Zach."

I howled in laughter and kissed her forehead from the blanket.

"Oh gosh, we're both naked," I heard her mutter.

"Well with our, um, activity yesterday it requires us to be naked."

She pulled down the blanket and glared at me, "I know. What I meant is I was down there and, you know.." she trailed off awkwardly.

I gave her a playful smirk and placed my hands at the bottom of my head, "well, I wouldn't mind you seeing me naked, babe."

I was expecting her to say, 'fuck off', 'pervert', or just shout at my face but what she said surprised me.

"I wouldn't mind at all too."

My jaw flung open as I stared at my smirking girlfriend who was gathering the blanket and standing up. She had the blanket wrapped around her leaving me needy and disappointed. Her eyes trailed down my body. That's when it occurred to me that I was naked.

Being naked with other girls is nothing to me. But with Alex I feel kind of insecure because she was perfect!

"Yup. I don't mind at all."

Taking all my courage and summoning all my cockiness I smirked at her. "Care for round 2?"

She laughed and flipped me the finger. "We're going to California today!"

"Damn. Can we skip?"

"We're meeting my mom!" she pouted and said disappointedly.

Oh shit!

"I forgot! Gosh! I am so sorry!"

She smiled at me. "It's okay."

"What did I ever do to deserve you?"

"I don't know. You must be a one lucky bastard!"

I chuckled and stood up to kiss her. "Go get ready before I make you more sore."

She shook her head and went to the bathroom.

-*-*-*-

Alex and I walked together with our hands entwined together. I haven't been into a place like this for a long time after my parents passed away. So I'm kinda freaked out. I was holding a bouquet of roses as we walked.

"So you both like roses?" I asked.

"Yeah. But I like blue ones," she smiled.

"Blue eh? Artificial color?"

"Yup."

I nodded my head. I have to keep that in mind.

We stopped at a big granite stone with a name engraved on it.

"Jasmine Grey, loving mother and wife."

Alex sat down on the grass as I stood there awkwardly. She looked up at me and patted the space beside her. I sat down.

"Hey, mom, I'm sorry we haven't been here for a while. We've been busy. Trying to fix family stuffs. Don't worry it's already fixed. Mom, I'd like you to meet Zach, my boyfriend," she said.

"Hey, Mrs.Grey," I said and placed the flower beside her stone. "Alex, said you like red roses."

"Now before you think any of this is just another fling, it's not, mom. It's real this time," Alex sniffed.

I pulled her into a one arm hug and she placed her head on my shoulder, "yeah, it's real, mam. I love your daughter and I promise to make her happy."

I watched as Alex talked with her mom. I felt like I was intruding something personal but the way Alex held my hand all through out the whole thing makes me think that I am wanted here. Silent tears were streaming down Alex's eyes as she talks to her mother. I know she's sad and in pain right now. I closed my eyes as I started to imagine things that have been hunting me.

Alex was seated on the grass and a grave stone was in front of her, like she is right now. But instead of her mother's name engraved on it, it was mine. She was talking and telling stories. But it was muffled with sobs and tears. Tears just kept on flowing out of her eyes as she clutched her hands together.

I opened my eyes and felt a huge pain in my heart. I don't want that to happen.

"I miss you. I wish you're here right now. I love you," she whispered and kissed her mom's grave stone.

She wiped the tears before looking at me with a sad smile on her face. "Let's go?"

I nodded my head. "It was nice meeting you, Mrs.Grey."

We stood up and Alex gave one last kiss on the stone and we both walked out of the cemetery.

"Thank you for being with me today," she said.

"You don't even have to thank me."

"But I do."

I stopped and pulled her by the waist, "I love you."

"And I love you too." She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

-*-*-*-

Everything was black. All I can do was hear. There was an annoying steady beep and shouts everywhere.

"Clear!"

A loud thud was echoing somewhere.

"Clear!"

"Zach, please please, don't leave me. I need you."

I know that voice. I can never forget that sweet voice.

"I'm begging you," she cried.

"Mam, please stay back."

"Alex, calm down. He's a fighter."

"Clear!"

After that there was nothing everything was silent. Instead of that annoying beep.

"Time of death-"

"No no no! Please please! Zach, wake up! Please wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!"

My eyes fluttered open and I saw a worried Alex beside me.

"You're having a nightmare," she whispered.

I cupped her tear stained cheek and kissed her deeply. My heart was pounding in my chest. It was dream. I wasn't dead.

"I love you," I murmured against her lips.

"I love you too. Please don't scare me like that again."

"I'm sorry."

She nodded her head and sniffed a bit.

"What was that dream about?"

"You don't have to worry about it."

She looked at me as if I was crazy. "You were sweating and you look so scared!"

"I dreamnt that I was dying," I blurted out.

Tears just broke out of her eyes as she wrapped her arms around her body.

"That's only a dream," she whispered.

That's when I felt it. Tears were brimming in my eyes again. It's so painful seeing her like this and thinking about leaving her.

"I'm afraid that it might be a reality."

She sobbed and hugged me tight. "I don't want to let you go."

"Then don't," I whispered against her soft hair, "at least not yet."

"I love you, Zach. Please don't leave me."

-*-*-*-

"Lex!"

She went out of the bathroom. She has a red puffy eyes from crying last night but she still looks gorgeous.

Before she could respond my phone rang.

"Hey, Doc," I answered.

Alex looked at me as she tied her shoes.

"Hey, Zach," Dr. Smith said.

"What can I do for you today?"

"Oh, nothing. I just want to inform you that we may have found a solution to get that cancer off your body."

-*-*-*-

LATE UPLOAD :( sorry sorry! And sorry it's a bit short :(

Hope you lied it!

Vote? Comment? Follow? Thank you!

Love you!

Always smile! :)

Xx