Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Monday and Tuesday I didn't see Zach. Not that I was looking for him. Okay, lies. I was looking for him. Ugh.

Today was Wednesday and I still haven't seen him. I was honestly worried about him. I sat at my usual seat during my photography class. I was early so no one was in except Mr. Devine who was currently fixing some pictures.

"Hey, Alex. You're here early," he said walking towards me.

"Yeah. Class was dismissed earlier today," I said.

He nodded his head. "Actually I wanted to talk to you about college."

My eyebrows rose in curiosity. Why would Mr. Devine talk to me about college?

"I would like to commend you for your talent with photography. So I sent a recommendation letter to NYU for you."

I immediately stood up. I felt like screaming in joy. "You did?"

Mr. Devine nodded his head with uncertainty.

"I could hug you right now! Thank you!"

His smile was wide and full of relief. "All we need is their reply which I don't even doubt you wont get."

"Thank you so much, Mr. Devine!"

"Anything for my favorite student," he winked at me.

I laughed but didn't say anything else as students started to come.

It was my dream to study at NYU for photography. And what Mr. Devine did was a huge help!

The class was just lectures, much to my dismay but I listened. Half way to class the door opened. The students turned around to look who entered. But I was too busy copying some notes. I know, nerdy.

"Well, it's nice of you to join us, Mr. Austin," Mr. Devine spoke.

I turned my head and saw a smirking Zach. He had his bad boy aura today. Not the same aura he had for the past few days.

"Always a pleasure to brighten your day," He answered and sat beside me.

He didn't even acknowledge me or even gave me a look. Which kinda hurts. But I decided to ignore him and listen to class. Eventually I couldn't focus. I have this feeling that someone was looking at me. Well, more like I can feel Zach looking at me. I turned to look at him but I was surprised that he wasn't looking at me. Instead when I turned to look at him he turned to look at me.

"Babe, why are you looking at me? Can't resist my looks?" He smirked.

Babe?

I narrowed my eyes at him. "You have a huge ego."

"Not as big as your babies," He said while pointing at my breasts.

"You fucking pervert."

"That I am. Now shut up and let me listen to class," He said coldly.

What the hell?

I ignored him but that's until we have to pair up and do some activity.

"Can I swap partners?" Zach asked loudly.

Mr. Devine narrowed his eyes at him. "And why is that?"

"I would like to have a better partner. Well, a good partner."

That fucking hurts.

"And Alex is not?"

"Would I want to switch with someone else if she's good? Of course not. Now can I?"