chapter 3

"Katie, lets go for a run." I laugh.
"Ok, ok let me change first."
"Fine but hurry up Katie."
I look around. I'm now outside a big house but everything is now huge and why is the ground so close. I look down to see paws. Lioness paws.
"Katie, Katie wake up we're here" I hear a gental voice say.

My eyes flutter open and see Mason leaning over me. I abruptly sit up out of instinct.
"Why were you leaning over me?"
"Katie we are here, come on get out. We are at our house."
Wait did he say "our"? Thats weird. I squint my eyes and see a mansion.
"This is a house?" I question. He smirks and helps me out. We walk up the stairs, he unlocks the front door and we walk in. The lights are off so I can't see, but lucky for me they soon flicker on. What I see can only be explained in one word 'beautiful.' "Your the only one who lives here ?" I question raising an eyebrow.
He chuckles. "No, all of my family lives here."
"Then where are they?" I question again.
He just smiles and says "Probably asleep. It's two in the morning"
"What? How long was I asleep, but we left about 3:00. Where are we?" I ramble on.
He chuckles " I will answer your questions tomorrow. Now, I will show you to your room." He starts walking up stairs. I follow him upstairs, he goes down a long hall and opens a door on the far right.
"Now if you need anything I'm right next door. Just ask."
With that he walks out and I hear a door close. I'm guessing his.
As I look around, I see a bathroom, large closet and a vanity. There is also a queen size bed in the middle of the back wall.
I drop my bookbag on the ground, turn of the lights and climb in to the bed. I find its really really comfortable and as soon as my head hits the pillow I let darkness take over.

Next morning

I wake up and see sun is filling in through the open window. Huh? I dont remember opening that. I sit up and stretch. I quickly climb out of bed and sleepily walk towards the bathroom.
When I get in, I lock the door and climb in the shower. After I finish with my morning routine, I change into a sundress I found in the large closet.
Once I'm dressed, I apply a light coat of blush and mascara. When I'm finished getting dressed, I walk out of my room and try to find my way into the kitchen.
After wondering around for about 5 minutes I decide to knock on a door, and to my luck, I hear a faint come in.
When I walk in, the room is half dark pink and half black. And sitting at a desk staring at me is a girl who looks about the age 14.
She stands up and starts walking towards me. "Hi, I'm Camron, and you are......... Oh never mind I know, you're Katie. My brothers errr girlfriend?" It sounded more like a question but oh well.
"Oh, I am? Well thats new. Anyway, how do I get down stairs? I was gonna make pancakes and bacon?"
She smiles. "Follow me." We head down a flight of stairs and take a left. Then walked into a BIG kitchen, Camron walks up to the counter and pulls the ingredients out.
I walk up to her and turn the stove on and start mixing the the batter up while she starts the bacon.
Thirty minutes later we have made 25 pancakes and 35 pieces of bacon. When I turn around I see Mason walking into the kitchen. I smirk as I get an idea, since im apparently his 'Girlfriend', I shall tease him. I walk over to the table swaying my hips slightly but enough to catch his attention. As I set down the pancakes and bacon in front of him, I take a seat in his lap and grab a piece of bacon and start eating it. "Katie watcha doing"
"I'm eating. What does it look like?" I say like its obvious. I can sense he rolled his eyes so I turn around so I'm now facing towards him. " Ya know its not nice to roll your eyes"
"And who said that?" he says with a slight attitude,
"I did, and as your 'girlfriend' I think you should not roll your eyes at me", and of course I put air quotes around girlfriend.
With that said, I lean closer to him and give him a peck.
I ignore the little sparks settling my skin on fire. After that I stand up and walk out of the room and back up stairs the way I came, to find my bedroom.

                **************
Hi please comment and tell me what ya think. The picture up top is of Camron. Thanks  to anyone who reads this.