chapter 16

Its been three weeks since Juliet showed up. She's pretty funny and just like me, yesterday we were all eating dinner and James reached over to take her pizza (Juliet eats actual food) and as soon as his hand was on her pizza she snapped and successfully bit him on the hand. It was really funny the rest of the night they were giving each other the death glare. We also found out she has powers, this morning James's scream ran through the packhouse. We all rushed to his and Morgan's room, were Juliet was giving him a death glare once again, while vines are coming in through the open window and was dangling him by his feet. "You see. This is what you get when you try to take a girls food"
I told him laughing "ya ya I know now will you please do something before all my blood goes to my head. After we got Juliet to let him down we decided to go outside and make a bonfire.
All the guys are there holding there mates close. I then get an idea, I wonder if my powers work with fire? I consentrait on making the fire change its shape into a wolf. It took me a couple time tries but I finally got it. "How the........" I hear morgan say. I just smile and make the wolf prance around in the sky above our heads. It then leaps onto the ground and walks aeound us leaving a trail of fire that soon goes out. Masn nudges my shoulder, I turn to look at him. "Are you doing this" I smirk "Mabey" I said in a sing song voice. He laughs but turns back to the wolf that is now back in the sky. I change it back into the fire it was before. Cameron looks at me "did you do that?" She asks pointing towards the fire. "No Cameron, its possessed" I say very sarcastically. "Oh my god, Mason, we are moving now I dont wanna live with possessed fire. Nuh uh." She replied with a straight face, but ends up bursting out in a fit of laughter. I yawn and nudge Juliet with my elbow. She looks up sleepily and gives me the "you did not just wake me" look. I giggle at her child like behavior, "come on sleepy head lets go to bed."
She sighs and gets off my lap, I clear my throat to get their attention and onve every eye is on me I start talking. "Ok everyone I want lights out in half an hour we have several things we need to do to get ready for the annual Alpha's Ball so get to bed and rest up, got it." I heard them all say ok or yes then got up to leave. I stood up and so did Mason and we made our way up stairs to our room. Once in our room Mason went to shower while I got changed. It didnt take me long to change so I turned on the tv and looked through netflix for something the watch. After looking through every movie there I settled on Drumline. Five minutes later Mason came out of the shower and walked over to our closet and some gym shorts to wear to bed. After he brushed his teath he climbed into bed. "I thought you said thirty minutes till lights out?" " I did, but im the Luna, so I can whatever I want" I retaliate putting inphasis on but. He rolls his eyes and wrapped his arm around my waist and fell asleep. After that I didnt get much further into the movie before sleep to over.
******************************
Hi yall I know this chapter is short but I'm happy with it. I'll try to make the next one longer though I promis. Anyway please comment, vote, and tell people about my book if you like it. I realy appreciate yall reading it thanks and have a goodnight/day.
Bye☺