chapter 17 pt. 1

When I woke up this morning no one else was up, just me. I smirk getting an idea, I quickly run downstairs as quietly as possible to the kitchen and grab a pot and a wooden spoon. Then walk to the bottom step and once again grin evily, befor I start banging the spoon on the bottom of the pot. While yelling at the top of my voice "WAKE UP WEIRDOS, GET YOU LAZY BUTTS OUT OF BED." Not even two minutes laterthey all come trudging downstairs, the first to speak was Ryan. "WHAT do you think your doing" he ask somewhat aggravated. "Waking yall up, duh." I stated since it was obvious. They all roll their eyes, "Now realy why'd you wake me?" Danielle asked. Now it was my turn to roll my eyes at them, and walked into the kitchen. By the loud footsteps behind me, I knew they were following me. I started to get things out to make my version of cinnamon toast. I took out a cookie sheet, cinnamon, sugar, butter, and bread. Then quickly got to work. Once all the pieces were in the oven I turned around and leaned aginst the counter. I met there eyes on me,"What!?" I asked them all "1 what are you doing and 2 whay am I up at" Camron stopped to look at the clock on the wall. When she did her eyes widened "8:00 ON A FLIPPING SATURDAY!!!!" She yelled. Thats when I burst out in hysterics which caused them all to look at me like I was crazy (wich I can't blame them I am). "A im making breakfast and B you all up because the girls and I are going dress shopping for gowns while the guys mow the lawn, get the tables set outside for dinner tomorrow, and clean the house." Their response was mixed between yes's from the girls and groans from the guys from the guys. "Just do it, and girls we are leaving at noon so be ready." I reply giving pointed looks to the guys.
~~~30 min. Later~~~
Everyone including Juliet is now at the table finishing up their cinnamon toast. I finished mine several minutes ago, because everyone was hesitant on eating it. I finally had to make Mason eat his first so the others knew I hadn't poisoned it.(babies)
I clasp my hands together to get their attention. "Ok now girls go shower and get ready, and guys....... I dont know get to work." They all got up, the girls to the bathrooms and the guys......to the couch (as always).
I head to my bathroom and plug my phone into the speaker I keep in there. I flip through my songs until I land on stitches by Shawn Mendes. As the shower warms up I climb into the shower, and start to sing along as it starts to play

I thought that I'd been hurt before
But no one's ever left me quite this sore
Your words cut deeper than a knife
Now I need someone to breathe me back to life

Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive
If I quit calling you my lover
Move on

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
Shaking, falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
Tripping over myself
Aching, begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches.......
I was cutt off by a knock at the door. "HOLD ON" I yell, as I get out of the shower. I grab my towl and wrap it securely around my body. Before I peek outside the door, I end up glaring at Mason "yes, you interrupted my shower." He rolls his eyes,"I just wanted to let you know the girls are almost done getting showers and will be ready to leave in two hours." I blush bright red remembering I was only in a towl, and suddenly found the ceiling very interesting. "Ok thanks." I say quickly before shutting the door and waiting for him to leave. One the bedroom door closes I walk out and through on a hot pink crop top with faded skinny jeans and black vans, before heading downstairs to meet the girls. When I get done there Danielle,Camron,Mogan, Annabelle, and katie all waiting downstairs. I smiled at them all, " ok lets get going" I state while tilting me head towards the garage. The girl took that as a signal to leave and followed me into the garage. "Ok which one girl" I walked over to the key box and took out a pair and clicked the unlock Button twice to see which luck car we will be takeing. Moments later the lights on the black dodge flashes twice, 'not bad' I hear Sam's voice tell me. 'And where have you been' ' I haven't felt the need to tak to you' she replies. I sigh and roll my eyes before I cut the link. "Well you coming or not" Annabelle yells from the car, "What oh ya."
-----25minutes later----
We pull into a parking space close to the entrance of the mall.
"Ok lunch first o" I was cut of by a corase of "first". I roll my eyes at them they act like they haven't eaten all day. We find a place to eat at the food court and decided on pizza. I get in line as they go get a seat, once at the front I order a large pepperoni pizza with three dr.pepers and three cokes one of which was a diet coke. I step to the side to wait on the food when I sence someone staring at me. 'Hey sam, do you sence that' 'what that someone is staring at us, then yes.' I narrow my eyes and look around and catch a glimps of a middle age women about forty five with bright firey red hair looking straight at me. She quickly notices she has been caught and looks away. "Katie" the guy at the counter calls, I grab the pizza and drinks and walk back over to our table. I quickly set the pizza down and move my hand before it gets ripped off by the she wolves, little hint NEVER get in the way of hungry she wolves.... its dangerous.
******************************
Ok, hi yall I hope yall enjoy this chapter. Anyway thank yall so much for reading I now have 1.02k im so happy I never thought that my book would get that many reads thank you
Comment and vote.
P.s the picture up top is of the mysterious lady.