chapter 6

" Hello Katie." I turn around to see a girl about nineteen with Auburn hair and  brown eyes.
"Umm Hi who are you?"
" Oh katie don't you recognize me ?" She asks with a frown now that I look at her she does look familiar with her auburn hair and brown ........."Sam, is that you but how your a lioness?" "Oh my sweet Katie your correct I am Sam but in human form I came to tell you that someone very important will enter your life. When they do Katie you must believe, trust, and keep them close do you understand?"Sam your making no sense, who's coming please tell me." " Katie I wish it was that simple, but its not sweetheart just keep your eyes open for someone who will make your life a whole lot better." She smiles at me and turns around and walks into the woods that were behind us.

I wake up from my dream when I here someone knocking on my door and calling my name "KATIE, WAKE YOUR LAZY BUTT UP AND GET DOWNSTAIRS FOR DINNER RIGHT KNOW!!" Does she seriously feel the need to yell.
I sit up and stretch when I open the door Megan is standing there with her arms crossed. As soon as I get the door open she just looks me up and down grabs my hand and drags me to my closet.
She pulls out a grey  sweater, navey blue leggings, a pair of brown boots, and red/purple infinity scarf. She then walks over to my vanity and opens the top and pulls out a gold cross necklace. She turns back to me and hands me all the clothes " Now go get dressed and hurry we don't have long. Confused I go into the bathroom and change.when I come out I notice she is only wearing a tanktop and jeans "hey why aren't you dressed up?" " because you are. Not eating dinner with us." She replies with a smirk I roll my eyes. I have decided on keeping my hair down, my hair is naturally wavy so I usally wear it that way. I turn to megan to see she is grinning from ear to ear. She quickly ushers me down stairs and to the kitchen were Mason is waiting. I turn back to Megan confused. She just smirks at me, then relization cames to me 'yep, we are going on a date with Mason' ' really Sam' I can now hear her laughing in my head. Is that even possible for her. I snap out of my trance when I hear Mason say "Katie you ready to head out?" " Ya, lets go" he leads me out to the garage. Where I see 3 rows of very expensive looking cars. Wow, how much money do these people have. "Choose one" "Ok lets see, enee menee minee MOE!" I practically yell while pointing to an electric blue Lamborghini.
I look over at Mason to see he is smirking at me. I climbed in the passenger seat while he got in the driver's. Once he backed out of the garage. He turns the radio on and before he cheats by Carrie Underwood comes on. As usual I start singing along, well more like yelling but hey how cares.
               **************

One hour later we arrive at a opening in the woods, I turn to Mason for an explanation. He just laughs at me "don't worry I just want to show you something." "Ok but if you turn out to be a merder I wont hasitate to kick you were the sun dont shine, got it." He just laughs again, then he leads me through a trail. Five minutes into our walk we hear a branch snap behind us. We quickly turn around to see a giant brown wolf, the wolf gets close to the ground and growls at us. For some reason Mason doesn't seem frightened, his eyes are just filled with anger. He pushes me behind a tree then lounges at the wolf shifting into one in mid air, and landing ontop of the wolf pinning him to the ground.he growls at the wolf the bites into his neck till he quits squirming. All of a sudden three more wolves that are circling Mason, before I know what im doing im on all four rushing towards Mason and let out a very loud roar. Every eye is now on me, the wolves are also fozen so I take this time and charge at one of the wolves.  He realizes what is happening to late, I grab his neck and through him down. He wimpers but that doesn't stop me from sinking my teeth into his neck till he is dead. I then turn back to were mason was, I see the other wolf are either dead or ran off scared. ' yea they should be scared' she yells I just laugh at her hey what can I say she's funny when she's mad. Mason is now there in his human form, I walk to wear im diractly in front of him and lay down. "Shift, now"  he says with such authority anyone would listen to him. 'Sam, hey Sam you there'  'yea whats up' ' should I shift and expose us or try to get away.' 'Just shift Katie he is our mate he will understand' 'woa woa wait whats a mate' 'Ask mason.' I take a deep breath the shift back, "Katie?" "Yes Mason its me, I think we should talk."
******************************
Hey yall I hope you like it.
I have a question for all of yall so please answer it in the comments.
Here's the question do yall like the way they found out about each other being a werewolf and lion?
If yall have any questions about anything message me and I will answer them as soon as possible.  Thanks for reading.