chapter 13

Katies p.o.v

I ran downstairs taking two steps at a time. And ran into the living room "Annabelle ran away" I blurt out not even looking who's there. Next thing I know Lucas is out the door and running into the woods. 'Mason' 'whats wrong' 'Annabelle she left we have to find her she doesn't know about roges' "ok well gather some warrior wolves" masons voice says from behind me. "Ya, ya thats it" 'All warrior wolves downstairs NOW.' Let me trll you that two minutes I had to wait for them to get their butts in the living room was the longest two minutes of my life."whats wrong luna" Max the lead warrior asked. "Yall all know Annabelle right, well anyway she ran out after I told her Lucas was her mate. We have to find her she doesnt know about rogues either." They all nid their heads "Yes Luna we will go look for her, she will be back here safe and sound." Max says while the others bowed their heads. As max walks to the front door, and the others follow. As he opens the door Annabelle and lucas walk through the door.... hand in hand...... hold up did I miss something here. She must have seen my confusion, beacause she tells us that Lucas convinced her to give him a chance. I walked up to her and gave her a tight hug. Then turned to Lucas looked him straight in the eyes "You hurt her or even upset her I will hunt you down and personally rip out our throat." "Got it" I said happily, I can hear him gulp and nod is head quickly. I laugh at his actions, "Come on Katie stop scaring the kid" Mason says to me. "What im just making shur he takes care of my little sis." I say smirking, they all roll their eyes. "What ever im gonna make dinner and it shall be a surprise now, move along thank you very much." As I turn to walk into the kitchen I hear Annabelle whisper to Mason. " I just hope she doesnt give us food poisoning." They vith snicker "I heard that ya know" I yell back at them. I gett everything out to start making country fried steak, garlic mash potatoes, and corn bread.
**************
2 hours later

Everything is almost done, everything except the corn bread, its still in the oven. I turn around to get a oven mit but a letter with a golden seal catches my attention. When I open it, it read

Dear, my sweet Katie your father and I have seen how much you have grown over the past month, and your birthday sould be coming up soon. But I should warn you that something very special will happen. So at midnight on your birthday you need to be in the field were your sister ran off to. If you follow my direction you will find something truly amazing. I love you and your sister so much and im sorry I cant be there for you, but im always near no mater what.
Love, m.m
I was so preoccupied with the the letter that I didnt notice the fire alarms going off until Mason came in screeming for me. I go and quickly grab the pan out of the oven and toss it in the sink turning on the cold water to cool it down. The next second Mason is running into the kitchen picking me up in his arms running out the front door were the rest of the pack is. "Mason everythings fine I just burnt the cornbread." I said chuckling a little at the end to lighten the mood. It seemed to help because everyone started to relax.
******************************
Hi everyone thanks for reading.
Vote comment
You know what to do