chapter 14

Ok so this chapter might suck but plz hang in there, im trying my best to write this chapter with writer's block.
*************************
Its been three days since the first letter arrived and I've been getting one everyday since then. Telling me basically the something. That my mom and dad were proud of me and that something special is to happen on my birthday. So tomorrow night I will be going to the meadow my sister went to. "Katie, your doing it again,"
"Huh, oh sorry." Annabelle rolls her eyes then turns back to watching wolfblood on netflix. Not long after that the front door opens, and standing there is Mason with his arm around some blondes sholder. Like wtf "uhh babe who's this." I ask with a pointed glare at the blonde, "Katie I would like you to meet Carmen, my cousin." He puts emphasis on cousin to make shur I know. "Well uhm welcome Carmen to the Bloodmoon pack, how long will you be staying." "Mine" someone growls from behind us and I turn around to see who Carmen's mate is. I was really happy to see it was max, I know he's been surching for his mate for who knows how long. I look back over to Carmen and her lips instantly move upward so she is now smiling ear to ear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3 hours later

"MASON I SWARE TO GOD IF YOU DONT PUT ME DOWN" I yell at Mason. He for some idiotic reason desided to iterupt my lunch by throwing me over his sholder and walking out of the house and over to a four-wheeler before setting me down. It takes me a moment before grinning like a maniac.  It took me a split second to hop on and start it before turning back to Mason "WELL YOU GONNA GET ON OR WHAT." I had to yell over the four-wheeler, he ys nothing but gets on and wraps his arms around me since last time he didnt and he fell off. "READY" I yell he nods and we take off, going as fast as this thing would go. I love going fast it makes me feel like im flying. I weave in and out of trees and around bushes.
We continue riding around for two more hours the went back to the pack house. When I walked in morgan and james sitting on the couch watching some movie. Me and Mason go and finsh watching the movie on the other couch. It was some lame horror film and at the moment the girl walks into the basement and yells hello. 'Why does the girl allways yell hello, its not like the bad guy is gonna yell back "ya im hiding behind the door waiting ta kill you.' 'I dont know girls in horror movies are stupid.' He tries to say between laughs. Thats when I smelled it something was diffrent, I snap my head around and see Camron and chase walking down stairs. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion untill Camron moves her hair to the side and shows me her mark. It was beautiful,Mason notices I was turned around and does so too, to see what I was looking at when he does anger flashes across his face but quickly goes away when he remembers their mates. He sighs then turns back around to watch the movie, mean while im grinning at the two at them like a crazy women. Cameron takes chases hand and leads him into the kitchen to get dinner since its allready somewhat late, its only 10:30. That reminds me I need to be at the medow in an hour and thirty minutes. I mind as well go take a nap for an hour, who knows whats gonna happen tonight. I grab Mason's hand and stand up pulling him with me and walk up to our room. With him asking why I pulled him up here and away from the movie. I roll my eyes every time he ask "because I wanna take a nap and your taking one with me." I finally tell him. He smiles and kisses my cheek. When we get to our room I walk in and go to my dresser pulling out leggings and a tanktop. Then go to the bathroom to change, once im changed I walk out of the bathroom and walked over and climbed in bed were Mason was on his phone. Once im in bed he puts it on the nightstand and turns of the lamp off and lays back down.  I kiss his cheek before turning back over, he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into him. The last thing I hear before sleep takes me is "I love you, Katie. Goodnight"
  ~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up to someone ahaking me slightly."Katie, Katie you need to wake up its 11:50 you need to head out now." I groan then turn over on my back and stare at the ceiling for a minute. I reluctantly get out of bed and pull on a hoodie before walking downstairs and grabing and apple and walking out the door. I quikly eat the apple befor throughing it to the side and shifting so I could run the rest of the way. Im glad I did so because I got the roght at 11:59, ok I have a minute. 'Sam you'll be there if I need you right', 'ya girl im always here." She says laughing at the end, I look down at my watch and see it turn midnight. I look around for anything, but all I get is nothing. I walk over to the rock by the stream to wait I pick up a rose bud admiring it beauty when it starts to slowly open, and rise In the air. Ok that not wired at all, "Sam is this what my mom was talking about" I can hear her giggling like a little girl as I spin the rose in the air by twirling my finger. Im taking that as a yes, im snapped back to reality when I hear someone growl frome behind me I turn around to see a pair of glowing red eyes, great just great these losers again. I growl back with athority to show my posision as a Luna.  He just stares at me and moves closer and before I know it he takles me to the ground. "Get off me you fat slug" that earns me anouther growl. "I said GET. OFF. OF ME. NOW"  I yell back since Sam has taken over.
*************************
Ok yall I hope this chapter didnt suck to badly. Anyway the next chapter will be Sam's p.o.v, so do yall like her power yes or no.
The picture up top is of Cameron's mark. Thanks for reading and comment. Thx