chapter 8

My eyes snap open when I here growling out side. I try to get out of bed but I am brought right back down by two strong arms that are wrapped around me. I turn towards Mason and press my lips to his gently. "Now, I could get used to this," "Mason there's something out side." He doesn't relpy he just stands up and walks to the window when he gets there he immediately stiffens. He quickly stomps out of the room and I follow, we come to the front door and he slings it open. I peer out the door to see two wolves circling each other the brown one lounges at the black one with white socks on her feet. The brown wolf pins her to the ground, all of a sudden Logan runs out passing us and stoped in front of the two wolves. "Mate" he growls at the black wolf, at that moment everyone stops what there doing and stares at the wolf. Without warning Logan lounges at the brown wolf taking him down, Logan growled at the wolf than stood back up and turned around to were the black wolf was. Emphasis on was we all turned around just in time to see her disappear into the woods. Logan looked heart broken, he jumped in the air and landed in his wolf form. 'Dang is everyone here a werewolf ' 'probably.' I hear Sam's voice say in my head ' Hey Sam?', 'ya' ' do you think that they know about us'. I say hoping the answer was no ' Katie im not sure' I groan in frustration. I notice Mason is now staring at me, "Katie, are you ok?" " Ya im fine...... Mason is everyone here a werewolf?" Everyone's head snaps towards me so fast you would have thought there necks were broken. "Ok im going out on a limb here and guessing yes" "Katie thats crazy where did you here such and obscured thing like that." Camron said, Mason sighed and turned to her " Cam stop pretending, she knows." "So...... your not scared of us, wait why would yo," I cut her off " Cam can I talk to you in the kitchen." I say and giving them all a small smile and walking into the kitchen. I sat down on the counter. When she walks in I jump off the counter ,"So what did ya want to talk to me about." "Cam the only other person who knows about that is Mason, and he wouldn't even know if another wolves didnt attack us." "Wait what,when did this happen," "relax we are fine but no one else knows I don't think, and I'd like to keep it that way for a little bit ok?" "Ok, your secret is safe with me." She smiles at me and gives me a hug.
******************************
Hey yall I feel like this chapter is to short. What do yall think, comment if yall have any questions what so ever. And thanks for reading.
Finish the sentence:
The perfect first date would be.......

The picture up top is of Logan's mate's wolf form. (Does that make sense?)