chapter 12

Annabelle's p.o.v

Fifteen minutes after we got into the car we pull up at the pack house. And wait for the other girls to get here, not long after that two wolves come up behind us. I'm guessing it's the two girls from the school. "Come on their here," we get out and walk into the house. The first thing that I hear is some one growl I turn around and see some guy staring me down my first instinct was to show him I'm not human that I can and will defend myself by changing my eyes to my Phoenix ones, But before I could Katie puts her hand on my shoulder as to let me know its okay. "Annabelle this is my mate Mason, Mason this is Annabelle. " "Nice to meet you Mason," "you to." "Ok anywho, Annabelle please come with me I have some questions for you." She says in a monotone voice. I nod and follow her up stairs to i'm guessing her room. As I walk in and I sit on the bed and wait for the questions to start. "Okay Annabelle, did you used to be an orphan, why did you turn into a little girl when I told you to shift, how old are you, and do you have any siblings." She asks running out of breath, "Yes, I do that because I turn into the little girl that I was when I shifted for the first time, im 14, and yes one sister I dont remember anything about her though." She goes quite and then says one thing I wasn't expecting. "Annabelle, I'm your sister, but how are you fourteen and not six?" "Are you serious, I've finnally found my sister!" She gives me an excited smile "So who was that guy that you were trying to set aflame today." That actually makes me laugh a little.
"Oh him, I actually dont know, I was just sitting, there hanging out with my boyfriend, but when Jackson gets up to leave he gives me a hug and kiss like he always does, but this time after Jackson left Lucas walked over to me and got in my face about how I shouldn't be with Jackson, that I should be with him. But when I told him that I can be with who ever I want to be with, and that he doesn't own me. He got all mad and tried to grab me, so out of instinct I ran and tried to get away. But he tried to grab me again, which pushed me over the edge, and I had to defend myself. I didn't mean to let Chloe have control. She just pushed her way through." I looked up at her she was smiling at me. "Annabelle, Lucas is a werewolf in our pack, he is your mate." At that I froze I couldn't move the only thing I said was " BUT, I DON'T WANT A MATE!" With that said I ran towards the open doors that led out to the balcony and jumed of the balcony and shifted in mid air, flying off to who knows were, I just need to get away from here. I flew until I couldn't see the house anymore. I flew lower to the ground to find a place to land. I saw an opening with a little waterfall and trees surrounding it. Once I landed I walked over to the waterfall to get a drink. Then sat at the edge to rest "Hey why did you freekout over finding our mate" I heared Chloe ask me. 'Because I dont belong to anyone', I can hear her sigh. After I think i'm alone, a branch snaps to my right,
"Who's there, show yourself. Now." As I said that a brown wolf walks out from behind a tree. I jump up and shift my eyes to Kasie's to let them know im not human and I will defend myself. The wolf just sits down infront of me, umm ok thats weird. "Who are you" the wolf dosen't move, ok what the heck. "I asked you a question you know" I say getting annoyed. 'I know I just dont want to get fire thrown at me again' a voice inside my head says "why would I through fire at you, wait how did you do that. Now shift" the wolf sighs 'ok as long as you dont through fire at me' the voice says. I roll my eyes as he walks be hind a tree, when he comes back out the last person I wanted to see was standing in front of me, Lucas. "How did you find me" I question "I might have followed you" he reainds quietly. "YOU WHAT!!" "Im sorry I just wanted to make shur you were ok, and it looks like you found me place." I sigh in frustration "Lucas im sorry I dont want a mate im my own person and I dont wanna belong to anyone." "Annabelle please give me one chance, I promise no harm will ever come to you" He pleads. 'Oh come on, what can go wrong with giving him one chance and if you dont give him a chance I wont let you shift til you do so you really have no choise.' Kasie tells me "Fine but were you messup is were I leave" "Oh thank you thank you thank you Annabelle." He says happily while spinning me around in the air. I let out a small laugh "put me down Lucas" I say between laughs. As he sets me down he looks me in the eye " I will never disappoint you Annabelle." "Come on lets go back to the house."
*************************
Hey yall up top is of Lucas's medow. Like and comment I love to get comments from yall so dont be shy speak up.
And thanks to anyone who has read this book I hope yall like it.