chapter 5

Im up in my room reading twilight when someone knocks on my door"come in." I say without looking up from my book the door slowly opens I look up to see Mason standing in the door way staring at me. "What do you need, Mason" I say smiling from remembering my little trick. Mason walks over to the bed and sits on the edge "jacob or Edward?" "Uh jacob duh, who would choose a blood sucking thing over a cute boy who by the way can turn in to a furry dog." He smirks at me "I totally agree." I close my book, and turn to him "so.... its time I get some answers" he sighs " Ok what do you want to know." ' ask him why the house is so big when we have only seen two other people here' I smirk this time. "Ok why do you need a house this big when I have only seen two other people here and one consists of your sister?" I raise an eyebrow "well every one else.......... is uh on vacation" he says even though it sounded like a question. "Uh huh, ok" I dont believe that one bit "Anyway care to explain how long I was out and where I am" "Ok well you were out for about five hours maby and you are now in Georgia." " Ok one more question, why did a nineteen year old adopt a seventeen year old?" I question frowning." Oh that......" "Hey Mason, come down here and help unload groceries will ya." "COMEING." "Come on Katie I want you to meet some people" I nod and stand up and follow him outside where a older lady ,a man, and several guys are. "Hey Mason, who's this pretty thing" I sware I heard him growl but who knows I might be going crazy. The older lady speaks up " Hello dear, im Lacy this is Marcus, Logan, Ryan, and James." She says pointimg to each of the guys. "Well um, Hi im Katie. Mason brought me here yesterday after he adopted me, for some reason I still dont know." I turn around and glare at Mason for still not telling me. "Well honey how about you go inside and find Loran, she will show you around." She gives me a smile and I walk back inside I soon find a girl in the kitchen making popcorn. So I decide to ask her where Loran might be "Hi I was told to find Loran so she can show me around" " Oh, Hi you must be looking for me, Give me a minute and I'll show you around." She says giving me a warm smile "Thank you so much" suddenly someone walks into the kitchen I turn around to see who it is, and who I see surprises me so much I can't move. " uhh Katie you ok there" "y-ya I'm fine." "Well Surprise Katie" is all she says before I run up to her and hug her. " Oh my god Morgan how did you get here?" She just laughs at me " Did you seriously forget, Katie I turned eighteen yesterday. After they let me out I asked Angela where you were but of coarse what I get is ' Now Morgan you know I am not at liberty to give you that information.' She mocks Angela so perfectly if I hadn't seen who said it I would have thought it was her. " well then how did you find me?" I asked confused " haha funny story actually I over heared Angela talking about how you had gotten adopted by someone named Mason so after that I texted Loran over her asking if she knew a Mason, and turns out she did so I asked for his address and it led me here."I roll my eyes at her Megan has been like my sister since my real one got adopted four years ago, After Annabell got adopted I wouldn't eat and I would lock my self in my room and stare at my walls I had promised Annabell I would never leave her I broke my promise. " So girls since your both here shall I give you both the tour now?" " Yes thank you Loran that would be great."
**********
After the hour long tour of the house in and outside. "Ok dinners in two hours so do what ever yall want till then, bye see ya later." With that said I went to my room, and closed my door so I could change into my grey sweats and mossy oak t-shirt. After im changed I climb into my bed and fall asleep.
*************************
Hey everyone thanks to anyone who has read this book so far. The picture up top is of Loran.
Please comment and tell me any questions or suggestions yall have. Thanks for reading.