chapter 20

As we reach the pack house growls erupt everywere, and im surrounded by wolves as Mason tackles Arabella growling in her face. My attempt at getting free wasn't working, so I went to my last resort Sam and my powers. I let Sam surface and my hair suddenly catches on fire. "MOVE AWAY FROM THE GIRL MASON, OR YOU WILL PAY" She says athority pouring out of her. Everything and everyone freezes in there place staring at me, I know my eyes are now flaming red from anger. (Her eyes change color with her emotions)
I stalk forward towards Mason and Arabella, mason stands up getting two men to hold onto her by her arms. I stare into masons eyes and he falls unconscious, there were a couple growls but not many, I just growl back. Then turn towards the two men, "let her go now James." "But luna she's a... vampire," the word vampire is laced with so much venom I was uterly surprised it didnt kill someone. "Yes I know that, niw dont disobey me and let.her.go." I say all this with power radiating off of me, so they have no choice but to let her go. They quickly let her go and step back watching us, I swirled my fingers un the air and make a stage type thing out of a bush. I climb onto it and start talking
as growls continue I get mad.
"SHUT UP" I yell at my pack thats being disrespectful at the moment. They all fall silent, "now this is Arabella she is a vampire, and she is here to train a pup by the name of Cassidy, now I have given her permission to stay and train her but she and the pup may not leave the premises." I explain everything that Is going on using my alpha voice, to ensure everyones attention. As I finish up I grab Arabella and walk inside to show her, her room. She was at the top floor third door on the right.

Arabella p.o.v
We finally got to my room and im glad it on the top floor I love watching the sunrise. Sudenly Luna Katie stops at an old oak door and gestures for me to go in. I walk in and the first thing I think of is how beautiful it is. The walls are brown and the floor had white carpet the bed has a turquoise comforter and gold and turquoise pillows. Theres a big walk in closet and a huge batheroom attached. I squeal in excitement and run to Katie to giver her a hug. "Oh my god Katie this is beautiful, thank you thank you thank you" I say numping up and down. I probably look like an idiot but hey back at my home me and the rest of the fighters have a tiny room with bage walls and a little bed that feels like frican concrete. Anyway thats not the point this place was gorgeous, Katies voice interrupted my thoughts "well your now settled so dinner is at 9:30 so you can meet Cassidy there just come outside," I nod my head in responce as she leaves.

~30mins before dinner~
I wake up to my alarm playing
Gospel by P!ATD. This makes me groan and turn over before I remember I had dinner in 30 minutes. My eyes shoot open and I hop to the bathroom to get ready, grabbing black skinny jeans and a gray long sleeve shirt on the way there. I quickly strip and put on my clothes letting my hair lay flat down my back. I quickly grab grey converses and run outside to the back yard it was already crowded so I just wandered over to the tables and sat down, watching everyone. I was to distracted by my thoughts to see a guy walk up behind me and tap my shoulder, so when he did I spun around and hissed at the guy, only to fine out it was the alpha and luna. I panicked and quickly apologized for my actions, "im so sorry alphas I didnt see you coming up behind me" they smiled and nodded.
"Anyway Arabella this is Cassidy, the hybrid pup" I see Katie motion towards cassidy. I look down at a 4'ft girl with wavey black hair and olive skin, as im introducing myself growls erupt from all over. I straighten up and look around to see the pack encircle the Alpha's and us, Confused I try to see over but no luck.
Katie's p.o.v
I'm dragged out of my conversation with mason when the pack erupts in growls and snarls. Thats when I get a wiff of human, wait human there shouldnt be a human on the territory. I push through my pack to see what is going on, by now the sun is setting and the sky is alive in vibrant colors of red's and orange's. I look towards the woods and make out a single figure, I shift and stalk towards the figure cautiously not knowing what im walking up on. As im two feet in front of the figure a high pitched squeel comes from the forest and the voice yells out. "KITTIE", I was surprised when a little girl about three appeared in the space in front of me. As she gets closer and closer I notice her appearance more and more, honestly It had me scared for her safety. This little girl had been through hell and back, she had a limp, a busted lip, black eye's, to skinny, and she was a mess. My protective nature kicked in as I took in her appearance and I walked up to this girl and looked her over, when I knew she had no other problems, I picked her up im my mouth be the back of her shirt and started walking through the crowd, every now and then I would hear growls but I would answer back with a growl of my own, telling them to back off. When I made it to Mason I handed the child to him turned to the pack and let out a giant roar, which held power and authority, telling them to leave this poor child alone.
******************************
So umm how did you like it should I not have added this child. Do you all think I made a good decision with this. Please leave your thoughts on this down in the comments, thanks and Happy Valentine's day everyone. 💝
Oh and uptop is a picture of Arabella's room.