chapter 15

Oh no he did not just pin me to the ground. "I said GET.OFF.OF.ME.NOW" I yell at him since Katie let me have control I shove him off and quickly get off of the ground. I raise my hand up which causes a vine to rise off thr ground I smirk at his surprised face. Itwirl my finger which sends the vine around him tying him up. I raise my other hand and send mud flying at him. When it hits him his face is priceless I fall on the ground laughing. 'I need five warrior wolves at the meadow with the spring, now' I mind link the pack. 'Yes, luna' they reply, I walk over to my rock keeping an eye on the rogue. No more then five minutes later I had my five warrior wolves standing in front of me in gym shorts. "Whats wrong luna, you look fine" one on the far right says. "Yes, im fine but this idiot over here decided he wanted to takle your luna and growl in her face." "But arnt you the luna?" The same guy ask confused I laugh at how confused he is. "No,im Sam her lioness," his lips make an o shape. Then gets quiet, " So Sam how did you get this guy tied up" Max now asks. I smirk at him " like this" I say with my smirk still on my face. I fling mud at his face using my new power.he looked taken back for a minute before bursting out laughing. He wipes the mud off of his face, "Anyway Sam what do you want us to do.?" "Oh ya I need two of you to take him back, max you'll come with me, and the other two I want to check the boarder for any more rogues."they all nod and head off to start there task that was given to them. I started walking back to the house with max trailing behind. "Hey, Sam" "hmmm" I ask. "Can I have Katie back please?", "but I like being in control, please let me stay" I beg.
"Sam I want katie back" he whines god I hate it when people whine. "Ugggg fine" I pout but let him have katie back.

Katie' s p.o.v

Sam finally gave me back control. I blink then look over at max and smile. 'Ask max if he's happy now' Sam ask and I can hear the pout in her words. I laugh at her but do what she says. "Max, Sam waunted me to ask you if you were happy now"
"Tell Sam yes very" He says nodding. I roll my eyes at him but take off running. "Hey get back here" "Nope I wanna race" I yelled back popping the p. Ten minutes later we are back at the pack house. I stop at the front door and max follows behind huffing and puffing. "Really max" "yes that was a long run in human form." I walk up to im and grab his face moving it to each side then up and down.
He raises an eyebrow at me "what are you doing" "I'm making shur this is max the top warrior wolf." "Well who else would it be" I dont know but stop complaining its annoying" I tell him. I walk in the house and see Mason sitring on the couch, " I think we need to make max run an extra mile everyday" I say while sitting down on his lap."and why's that?" He ask.
" well this winy baby over just ran a mile in human form and is huffing and puffing." Mason just laughs " wow dude you do need to run more each day." "Hey that was a long mile." We just roll our eyes at him. He stomps off up the stairs like a little child, I look back at Mason. "Hey, hey, hey, hey" I say while poking Mason's cheek,"yeeeesssss" "I wanna go swimming." "You poked me because you want to go swinning?" "Mmhhmn" I reply while nodding. "Ok, lets go" he says while smirking. 'Oh no this cant end well' Sam tells me, and she was right Mason then picks, throughs me over his shoulder, and makes his way outside to the pool. "Mason, dont tou dare think ab-" great just great now clothes are soaked. Well one good thing comes out of this....... payback........ I swim to the bottom and push back of with my feet and jump out, shift in mid air, and pin Lucas. I then growl in his face giving him the death glare before shaking the water on my fur on him. "Really katie" he say raising an eyebrow, I give him a wolfish grin before darting off around the house. With Mason trailing close behind, see a large weeping willow to my right and make a sharp turn towards it, and jump on the lowest branch. I continue to climb up just far enough to were no one can see me but I can see them. Seconds later I see Mason run by, 'Katie come out frrom wereever you are, I will find you regardless.' He growls at me through our link, 'is that so, well hows it working out for ya do far huh.' I reply trying to kepp from laughing, rustling of leaves above me distracts me from Mason. When I look up I see a cat like creature with pointed ears and spots.its just staring at me with curiosity I its eyes, the creature step closer but carefully towards me. Now its a mear foot away from me, I stretch out my hand for it to sniff. Although it was reluctant to at first but warmed up to me quickly. I smiled when it crawled onto my lap and layed down. I softly stroked its head, "ok so what am I gonna name you huh." The creature looks up at me, "how about macy" it raises an eyebrow as to say 'really'. "Ok fine Christina, Cami, Cassidy." She shakes her head, "skyla, Juliet?" I question she looks up at me happily when I say Juliet. "You like Juliet, so Juliet it shall be." I say in a mater of fact tone. Juliet then looks down and grins, out of curiosity I look down to. "I told you I'd find you Katie, now get down here" I sigh "fine" I yell back. "So you stayin with me or you going to stay here" she lays her head down on my lap. " I'm taking that as a yes" I tell her laughing. I then hop down from the tree and land in front of Mason seconds later Juliets there beside me staring at Mason.
************************
Ok yall here's chapter 15 I really hope yall like it. So do yall like me adding Juliet or what. Please comment I used to get comments but then yall stopped. Picture of Juliet up top.
Anyway comment and vote your thoughts about the story. I really want you to voice your opinion. Oh and my very good friend is writting a book so go and read her book please it would mean a lot to her thanks yall. Wolfchild101 (her username)