chapter 17 pt. 2

The girls who wear the dresses go in this order (up top) Danielle, Cameron, Morgan, (on bottom) Annabelle, Lexi, and Katie. And Oh My God 1.59k this is unbelievable thank you guys so much I am so thankful for all of you. Also thank you to Witchly_see for making the new cover for this book I appreciate it very much.
*************************
As we eat our pizza, I continue to feel someone staring at us.
The girls must have noticed because they exchange looks, then look back at me. "Hey, Katie, you ok? You look," she hesitated, "upset." Morgan says. "Oh yeah, I'm fine," I insist. She obviously doesn't believe me, and gives me a skeptical look. "Uh huh, sure. Spill NOW." She says aggressively. I sigh. "Look behind me. Do you see an older woman with red hair?" They all glance behind me. "Yeah. What about her?" They reply in unison. "Well, that "woman" has been staring at us for over thirty minutes." This time they all use the pack link 'Do you think she's on to us?' Annabelle asks worriedly. 'I don't know for sure, but she looks familiar for some reason. Sam says we can trust her, but what kind of person is just gonna stare at us without talking to us?' I ask suspiciously. 'I think we should get the guys over here.' Cameron says. 'I dont know; I think we're safe for now, but just to make sure, we will let them know, but don't let them come. This is broad daylight, and some creepy old lady is not gonna ruin that.' I cut the link after that, feeling no need to continue our conversation. Once we are done I get up to through the trash away; as I'm dumping the trash into the trash chute, I notice something was stuck behind it, a letter, I believe. The paper had my name neatly written on it. I quickly grab it and head back to our table after I stuff the letter in my purse. I smile at the girls before asking if they are ready to go.
~~~~~ten minutes later~~~~~

We have been in three shops; so far nothing has caught our attention, unless you count the red headed lady that follows into every store. We walk into the last store and start looking around, each of us at a different rack.
"Ohhhhh, what about this one Cam" I hear Annabelle say from the rack she's on. We all look over to see her holding up a black lace dress that hung low at the top, lace sleeves, and very short. All I could do was bust out laughing, which caused the girls to all look at me."Oh thats funny, you think chase is gonna let her out of there room with that on." I said between laughs and pointing at the dress. Annabelle rolled her eyes at me and hung the dress back up. "Hey Cam try this on" Danielle says at this point we all have found one exept Cam and Lexi, holding up a blue dress with a white top and its short in the front and longer in the back. Cam than takes the dress into the changing room and comes out five minutes later. Her eyes narrow at Lexi, "umm whats wrong Cam" Lex says slowly and cautiously. "You" Cam shouts while pointing a finger at Lex, "m-me" she stutters placing a hand on her chest. I can now see the fear in her eyes since Cam is the female third in command and she is an omaga, she knows she has know chance against her. Dont get me wrong Lex is pretty strong but not as strong as me or Cam. "Come here" Cam speaks up gesturing for her to come to her, I was fixing to stand up for her until Cam mind links me. 'Girl chill im not gonna do anything to her.' I look over at Cam and roll my eyes, I feel so bad for Lex she is probly scared out of her mind. She cautiously approaches Cam, she leans down to get eye level with Lex. I can see Lex physically relax as Cam speaks to her. She walks into the changing room next to Cam's and walks out minutes later wearing the dress once occupied by Cam. "YEP thats the one for you, your getting it and no if, ands, or buts about it" I say beaming at her.
Then we all start laughing our butts of, until I quickly stop and sniff, " Luna what's wrong?" Danielle asks worriedly. I hold my hand out to silence them, then catch a glimpse of the mysterious woman leaving the store. I let out a low growl. "Luna, seriously, what's wrong; you're scaring us." "Find her" is all I say; they must know who I'm talking about because they all head off in the direction of the woman. I soon follow, growing more irritated by the minute. " I. Must. Find. This. Woman!"I growl to myself. We walk out the front doors of the mall, bags in hand; we quickly put the bags in the car. I start to appoint roles, "Lexi, you're the best at finding people, so your the head of the search party, which will consist of Danielle, Lex, and Morgan, along with Chase and Logan." Within an instant, they were beside me. "Ok search group, y'all go over there." I point to the left, and they follow orders. "Now fight group, y'all will be fighting, IF needed. These individuals are....... Cam, Annabelle, Mason, and Ryan, along with some of the head warrior wolves," I say, pointing to the right. "Now interrogation leaders, which will be me, James, and Lucas. I think she's some kind of shifter, so be careful and I want her alive, understand?" I say sternly, "Oh, and keep the pack link open at all times; I want to be able to get a hold of you if needed." The air was filled with 'yes luna' and 'got it'. "Searchers, you will go first; when you catch her scent, tell me and then the fighters will head out after you." They once again nod and head out. I watch as they go into the woods and shift, all letting out a giant howl. Not much time has passed since they left when I get the signal; they have caught her scent and she's close. "Fighters, go, they have caught her scent, and I want her ALIVE. If she's not, you will all suffer. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" I shout at them; they all nod. I quickly dismiss them.

******************************
Ok y'all what do you think should happen in the next chapter depends on y'all. So please dont be a ghost readers and comment what you think should happen. If you don't, I won't edit for two weeks!!!