Chapter 21 pt.1

I squint my eyes as light floods in through the window. Looking around I find little Madelyn sleeping soundly with Mason, which just brings a smile to my face. Its been a week since we have found her, and a week since the Ball was supposed to be but we had to postpone it to let everyone get situated. So the Ball is now tonight and everyone is really busy, over at the castle getting everything set up perfectly. The food, ballroom, lights, transportation, and decorations. I look at the clock to see how long we have till we have to be there, 9:30 it reads. Oh good its only 9- wait 9:30 crap, I dart off the bed to get a shower then wake everyone up. I hurriedly wash my hair in lavender scented shampoo and conditioner quickly hopping out and wrapping my towel around me to dry my hair. It dries in a matter of time, and I throw it in a bun till I finish everything and actually get ready. As I walk back into the room know wearing my black leggings and a long plaid shirt , walking over to Mason's side I shake his shoulders to wake him up, but he just grunts and turns over. "Mason get up will ya we dont have time for you to sleep," I say getting aggravated
Still no response. "MASON WAKE THE FUDGE UP WILL YA" I scream at him, thats when he decides to bolt up. He screams falling on the floor which only makes me laugh, "Oh look your up, now I need you to get a shower and get downstairs and make breakfast while I get Madelyn ready." He just glares at me from the floor, "ya know your face is gonna get stuck that way if it stays that way." I say propping Madelyn on my hip bouncing her as she giggles. I roll my eyes as Mason walks out the door grumbling, "Ready for you bath sweetie," I ask Madelyn. "Yah" she says in that cute little three year old voice, which only makes me laugh.

30min. Later
As im walking down the stairs I hear the girls talking, "wait, so is everything in place for tonight,"
"Yeah, Katies gonna die when she sees it" Cam's excited voice rings out. 'What the actual fudge are they talking about' I think to myself, whatever it doesn't matter I say aloud without thinking and continue down the stairs. The girls then realize I'm comeing down and quickly hush their conversation, walking to the counter I grab a cup and pour myself a glass of lemonade. Getting tired of the silence I speek up, "So you girls ready for tonight, I have some very special activities planned." I announce giving them a huge smile, the night will start off with announcing everyone's arrival, the first dance which will be me and Mason's then everyone else will join in, dinner, were hide and and seek, moonlight song, and to finish it off the final dance all mates start it off then singles will join in. The night will be perfect, unforgettable, and amazing. I'm brought out of my thought as all the guys walk into the kitchen, tired and out of breath. Passing out lemonade to hopefully quinch their thirst; I get started on lunch, my version of spaghetti. After the water and noodles are on the stove I add a tiny little bit of olive oil and let that boil while I put the garlic bread in the oven and make some tea. The noodles are soon done and I strain then get all excess water out and putting then back into the pot with a little more olive oil before grabbing the spices to add onto the noodles. "A-little this and a-little that," I mumble to myself while tossing spices into the pot and stirring them up and taking out the bread and finishing the tea and tossing in the hamburger meat and sauce into the pot also. I smile at my masterpiece and call them into the kitchen to get their food, and eat.
After lunch
"So now that your all fed I want you to go and shower and get dressed for tonight, you have 3 hours to finish, you may leave," I say giving a diamissing hand gesture.
*************************
Yes I know very very very short, but I seriously have major writers block right now. But I also wanted to update since I know I haven't in a while, but seriously please forgive me with it being so short. And please please comment or message me ideas on how I should continue it, I would really appreciate it.
Thank you all, sincerely~ the wannabe author😙