chapter 19

"Hehehe, that tickles stop it Mason" I mumble into my pillow.
The vibration dosen't stop, "Masonnn" I groan and look over at him, then furrow my eyebrows. Why you might ask, because Mason is still frican sleeping, what the heck, I look at my feet and see the one and only
Juliet. "Really" I whine as she looks up at me, "stawwp it Juliet".
Of course she doesn't stop, that little... grrr. "MASONNN" I scream, as predicted he shoot up and hides me under him, by laying on me. "Whats wrong I heard you scream" he rushes out,
"Juliets being a meanie mason" but of course since im smooshed under him it comes out as "ewliets eean a enie". "He just looks at me confused "what?" He asks. 'GET OFF ME YOU BIG OAF' I yell through the link. He quickly gets off me and smiles innocently. I mumble calling him a butthead and trudge downstairs, to make myself some toast. As im waiting everyone desides its a great time to come downstairs and bother me.
"Hey Katie" Camron greets me,
I reply with a glare I rather let my eyes do the talking. She laughs at me, patting my cheek,
"Aww babe lighten up, its only 6:30 in the morning" she says through her fit of laughter.
I grab my toast as I see It is done, "Chase control your mate before I come over there and-" im cut off by mason, "Okkk thats enough, we are not threatening the betas this morning katie" he says in a playful warning tone. I just continue my morning glares at the world.
<noon>
After my weird as crap morning I decided it was time to start the investigation on the my mystery women. "Get her ready, the investigation starts when I get done there" I tell Ryan.
Me and the girls walk down to the cellars, to get to the bottom of all this. I walk into her cell and start talking, "why hello, Im Katie and, WHY THE HECK WERE YOU FOLLOWING ME, WHO ELSE WAS WITH YOU AND I WANT THE HONEST TO GOD TRUTH" I yell slamming my hand onto the table. She looks down, "Hello did I stutter, I didnt think so now what do you want with this pack!" I yell once more. "I just, I just want to see my daughter" she says trailing off at the end. "AND WHO WOULD YOUR DAUGHTER BE", I question. She just looks at me before speaking three words that will stay with me forever. "You my dear", "what no this isn't possible my perents are dead!" I scream at her before running out of the house and into the woods to my spot, falling to the ground crying at the waters edge. "Why" is all I can say, so I repeat that one word over and over. My whole life has been a lie if she was telling the truth, I was told my perents were dead. That they were never coming back, and yet this women starred me straight in the eye and said she was my mother. How is this possible, I was so consintraited on this that I didnt notice the figure coming up behind me, and when I did I sent out a warning grown, for them to stay away. They didnt listen and kept moving in, I sent out another growl louder this time, this caused them to stop. I smirked at myself, then a girl stepped out into the moon light.
The girl was tall about 5'9 and had silkly black hair down to her waist, she was also very pale, with green eyes. She was beautiful, I stood up tall and faced her, "what do you want" I ask her making shur to speak loud and clear. Her eyes flash red for the tiniest of a second, before she looks behind me and her eyes widen. "Move" is all she says before im pushed out of the way and she is tackling a coyote, piercing its neck. As I realize what she is I start backing up, "you will not come near my pack" I tell her. She bows her head, "Im sorry Luna I didnt mean to cause trouble but I was sent here to find someone" she replys. "And who would that be miss..." I trail off not knowing her name. "Arabella, and another one of my kind who is a hybrid and is part of your pack, Luna, I was sent here to train the young one". "Ok Arabella I want proof thats what your truly here for, and none of my pack members are leaving this pack". She bows her head slowly and pulls out a clicker and clicks it once, thats when a hologram of a guy in his early twenties pops up. "Hello im Jethro, king of vampires, and I have sent Arabella to find a child by the name of, Cassidy. Cassidy is a hybrid, which means she's part werewolf part vampire, and according to our files Cassidy will be turning ten tomorrow, which is when her vampire side will appear. So I have sent Arabella to find and train this young one, I promise you she will be of no trouble, thank you." And the holigram stops there, well then... 'sam what do you think', 'I think she's liable, accept her.' I do as sam told me to and tell her that she may find Cassidy and train her, but only on a few conditions; she doesn't leave the territory, she doesn't harm any pack members, and she treats me and the alpha with respect and what we say goes. She reluctantly agrees and follows me back to the pack house.
******************************
Ok again I know this is short but I like it and if you dont well then dont continue reading, the picture up top is if Arabella and Cassidy. Anyway I hope you all like it. And you know what to do like, comment, and add to your reading list, thanks.