chapter 9

"Ahhhh" I scream as I run down stairs away from Mason. As I get to the bottom I crash into someone and trip over my feet, falling to the ground bringing them with me. I quickly stand up seeing who I trampled, I look around to see Chase still on the floor rubbing his head. "I'm so sorry Chase," " Its okay Luna, it was my fault." Its been two weeks since logan took off after his mate and Mason has explained everything to me. About us being mates and about werewolves, All of a sudden someone picks me up from behind and throughs me over his shoulder I look over to see Mason smirking. "Mason put me down NOW" " No can do sweetheart you need to be taught a lesson." He says over his shoulder, I start to pound on his back and kick my feet. He walks out the back doors and......"AHHHH" yep he tosses me into the pool. I go under water and decide to get him back, when I come back up I relax my body so it looks like im dead. "Oh my god Katie, Katie are you ok!" He yells frantically at me minutes later theres a splash beside me and then Mason picks me up bridal style im his arms, he swims back to the side and picks me up to set me on the side u take this chance and wrap my legs around his torso. He looks at me in surprise I just smirk and lean down and kiss him. I ment it to be a peck on the lips but when I went to pull away but he pulled me back in. Just minutes later we were in a full on make out session, when we hear some one clear there throat.I look over and Camron is standing there just looking at us in a dark blue paisley strapless bikini. She laughs at us Im guessing our faces were priceless because I can tell im blushing hardcore. She rolls her eyes and dives in, when she comes back up she fips her long blonde hair behind her.
Chases p.o.v
I stand back up from where I fell. I turn sixteen in ten minutes im so excited, when a male werewolf turns sixteen he is able to smell his mate for the first time if they are both near each other. I walk into the kitchen to get something to eat, I rummage through the fridge and find a bowl of spaghetti I start to warm it up, when the most amazing sent fills my nose it was lilacs and pine,I sniff the spaghetti. Nope definitely not the spaghetti, I track the scent to the pool then see Camron pop up and flip her gorgeous blond hair behind her. "Mate" josh growls, at that exact moment her eyes connect with mine and I just stare into her sea blue eyes. A smile now stretches onto her beautiful face, she swims to the side of the pool and gestures with her finger for me to come forward. I do as I am told and walk over to the side of the pool and squat down so im eye level with her.
******************************
Hey yall, ok so how do you like it? Comment if yall have any questions.
What do yall think is goin to happen? Please leave an answer in the comments. Up top is a picture of Cam's Bikini Thanks for reading.
My sincere apologies that it is so short.