chapter 4

"Hey uh katie do you want to go jog with me," " ya shur let me change out of this though." "Kk, Just come downstairs when ready." With that said I change into my NIKEY sports bra and black gym shorts, pull my hair up in a pony tail and walk downstairs. Just like Camron said she was sitting on the couch talking to some guy that looked about a year older than her. "Oh , hey Katie this is chase, Chase this is Katie." " Hey chase can you tell Mason we are out on a run please" "ya, shur whatever you want lu...Katie.!"
Wait what was he gonna say im so confused. Im snapped out of my thoughts when Camron pulls on my arm and tells Chase we have to go. "What were you thinking about" she asks when we are out the door. " Oh, um well I was trying to figure out what he was gonna say but I never figured it out." She just looks at me . We jog for about 30 minutes through the woods and stop at a rock that looks out over a large pond to catch our breath. Two minutes after I sit down there is a sharp pain that shoots through my spine then another one in my head, I yell out in pain which catches Cameron's attention because she was facing towards the pond with her back to me. "OH MY GOD , KATIE ARE YOU OK!!" "I-I don-dont know wha-whats happening." I stammer out before another jolt of pain shoots straight through me, with this I fall to the ground and black out.

"Katie, katie wake up are you ok." My eyes flutter open, I can tell somethings diffrent. I stand back up and notice that I have only raised 4 feet off the ground, I look down and what scares me is that there are large paws where my feet should be. I look up at Camron scared out of my mind." Katie, calm down everything is ok, some how you have shifted into a lioness though." Ok now im confused why isn't she scared, why is she so calm, and how is that possible.
'Hello Katie, im Sam your inner lion. Don't worry everything is ok , you have just shifted for the first time though thats why it was so painfull, but next time you shift though it will be painless.' 'Oh, wow ok so Sam how do I shift back?' 'Ok listen all you have to do is think about your red hair and your eyes'
'Thanks Sam' 5 seconds later Im back on my feet with Camron staring at me. I stare worriedly at Camron, hopefully she won't think im a freak. Suddenly her eyes kinda fog over then go back to normal. She smiles at me "Katie I think we should go back"
"WAIT, Camron please dont tell anyone what you saw, please." She sighs "Katie I think we should go, come on." We start jogging back towards the house,
And get there about 10 minutes this time. Wow, how did we get here so quickly? 'Katie your now a lioness you will be faster, stronger, and have quicker reflexes' Sam's soft voice tells me.'Sam how did you know what I was thinking?'
'We share the same brain Katie, thats how.'
******************************
Hey please comment and give me any suggestions yall have. Same gose for questions don't hesitate to message me any questions. Thanks to anyone who reading.