Juliet p.o.v.

"That son of a hunter." I mumble to myself walking across a branch of a willow. "Thinking he can take her from me. Not happening." Suddenly getting an idea, leaping off the branch to the ground shifting in midair. 'Oooo he's going to regret ever touching her,' rushing past the lotus patch snatching one from its root as I do. Crushing it up and using my magic to turn it into a tart just for him. Turning invisible is one of my many talents, doing so I creep into the house and place it on the counter behind her. Swiftly jumping onto the counters I sit and wait. Smirking I say to myself, 'this this will fix everything.'
His stupid little voice breaks me from my thoughts
"Katie are you hurt? Who was that?" he rambles so falsely concerned. At that point I'm fuming in anger. How dare that little fucker continue to trick her like that. I can feel a growl start forming in my chest but before it does my angels voice breaks  through my wall of hatred and everything just dissolves. My attention is now fully on Katie as she just stands there confused. When she doesn't answer I feel Masons attention move to the tart, "what's this. Oh Katie did you make this it looks delicious." as he moves towards the tart my grin widens, and before Katie can open her mouth he pops the entire thing into his mouth. As he swallows it I can finally see, its all over.  With a grin as wide as the chesire cats I feel a wave of magic spread through the house knocking down every mind trick he has put up. Jumping down I change back into my human form reappearing.walking to Katie as I do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok hello everybody I know it's like really short but here is the beginning to what will be happening. I hope you all like it and don't give up on me just yet.
~wannabe writter