chapter 10

Chase's p.o.v
I am currently up stairs ringing my hair out and change into a pair of gym shorts. Let me remind you what happened, so I go over and squat down in front of Camron and smile at her. She then smirks at me " Chase can you help me out, please" she says in a very sweat tone, so of course I grab her hand and as im about to pull her out she uses her frican werewolf strength. Which by the way I wasnt ready for and she yanks me in the dang pool. So now im up here having to change. Someone then knocks on my door "come in", the door opens and I look over to see Mason " Hello Alpha, your sisters evil you know that." He just smiles "Hey at least it wasnt ice water" I remember back to this morning when Katie knocked me down. "Thats why she was running" "yep" he says smiling still. "HE'S BACK, HE'S BACK!" I hear someone yell from down stairs, Mason had instructed that if anyone sees or hears from Logan to let him know immediately. As we run down stairs I smell rogue and let out a growl, when we get downstairs we see Logan standing with his arm around some girl with black hair that has some white in it.
I remember her she is the rogue that came onto our territory. Logan then speaks up," Guys im so sorry for leaveing but I had to get my mate back. By the way this is Danielle, my Mate." We look at Daniella then to Logan then back again, " Well hello Danielle, I'm Katie Luna of the blood moon pack." Katie speaks up, huh I didnt even know she was here as she was speaking she walks over to Mason and wraps her arms around him. He smiles down at her, " I'm Mason, Alpha of the blood moon pack, since im guessing you will be moving in you will be taking over Katies room." Yes katie still hasn't moved out of her room and into Masons room. Well know she has to because Logan and Danielle will be taking it over. I think to myself, 'Chase, can we please go sit with mate' josh says in a wining tone. I look over and see Camron sitting on the couch by herself. I smirk and walk over to the couch, I pick her up and set her on my lap. She looks up at me and raises an eyebrow, I just give her a smirk and kiss her cheek lightly. I turn my attintion back to Logan and Danielle, "So katie, how about you go show them to there room" "NOOOOO, FOOD FIRST." I roll my eyes this girl and her food I remember a week ago she had a hamburger and fries so I walk past her and grabbed a couple frys. She then lounged at me and pins me down in lion form.she growled in my face at that point I say "dang girl chill, its just a couple fries." She raised her eyebrow and took the fries from my hand. Camron brings me out of me thoughts, "Hey, Chase u ok?" "Ya im fine I was thinking about how Katie is so protective over her food its actually pretty funny." She just laphs at me "And how do you know that" "well I might have taken some fries from her." She shakes her head and continues to laugh at me, I frown down at her, but soon laugh to. I then notice we are the only ones in the room. I smirk at her and tap her shoulder and when she turns around to see what I want I press my lips to hers at first she is to suprised to do anything but quickly starts kissing me back, I snake my hands around her waist and turn her around so she Is facing me. She smirks aginst my lips and wraps her arms around my neck. She trys to pull away but I bring her back and deepen the kiss. I lick her bottom lip asking for entrance, but she keeps them closed, I can feel josh coming through he growls at her and asks again she smirks but doesn't let us through. Now josh is in full control, he drags his hands down her sides and grabs her butt and when she gasps he takes the chance and slips his tongue in her mouth. She nerrows her eyes at us, and she pulls away. " you two are evil little sneaks aren't you" josh just laughs " thanks babydoll" he replies with a smirk "well since yall think your so clever you two are gonna be my ride the rest of the day." She says smirking back "do I have to" I say pouting "yes yes you do, Now chop chop wolfy" I roll my eyes at her and shift, I lay down and put my head on my paws. "Now who's a good boy" she says in a baby voice, I just give a small growl. Apparently that was funny for her because now shes on the floor laughing her head off. "Now josh you will take me into the kitchen im hungry" she says climbing on my back. ' WAIT, I have yo carry you all day' I say through the mind link she smiles down at me "yep, now chop chop lets go."
************
Five hours later
I am currently walking out to the pool with Camron on my back. Its now 4:30, and she has to go swimming. When I get outside Katie and Mason are out there, Katie sees us and starts laughing her head off, Mason turns around to see what shes laughing at " dude, what are you doing." He says between laughs,' well you sister here is making me carry her around everywhere today.' That just makes Mason laugh even more 'dude you are so wipped' 'am not' 'then why are you still carrying her around, huh.' "Hey Mason what did he say" " he said that Camron is making him carry her around everywhere, then I said he's so wipped, he said he wasn't , then I asked why he was still carrying her around." "Oh, I wish I could talk to yall through the pack link" she says pouting. "Well baby you have to let me mark you first" " I know it's just weird" "and hows that?" " well you are my legal guardian, you are technically my dad." "Well if you think of it that way than ya but dont think of it like that." She chuckles " fine, but hey come here for a moment" "why" Mason asks worried that he'll get thrown into the pool. "Because I wanna kiss my mate thats why" she says in a matter of fact tone.
******************************
I also waunted to thank the 299 people who have read this, that might not be a lot for some people but for me thats a lot and it makes me so happy to know people like it so thanks and keep reading. Comment if you have any questions.
The picture up top is of Danielle. So what do yall think will happen?