Chapter 43: City Lights

~~Max's POV~~

"Wake up," I felt someone shake me lightly, so I knew it wasn't Ricky. The shook me again and I just groaned in annoyance.

"Max, come one dude. Wake up and get dressed so we can go," they shook me a little more and raised their voice above the whisper they used earlier. I opened one eye and looked at them, making eye contact with a pair of molten chocolate brown eyes.

"Go away Ryan," I grumbled into my arm. I was laying on my stomach with one arm folded under the pillow and the other under my head while my right leg was bent up in a right angle and the left remained straight.

"Hey, be happy I'm up here and Balz and Chris aren't. They wanted to drag you out by your ankles," he said, sitting on the bed next to me.

"And I would've killed them, so you would be down two members. Now go away and let me sleep damn it," I pushed him with my leg and buried my face in my pillow.

"Just get up. We have a fun day planned," he patted my calf and chuckled.

"What kind of fun? My definition of fun is pretty different from yours," I picked my head up and looked at him.

"Get up and you'll see," he smirked. I groaned, earning another chuckle from Ryan.

"Fine. There better be coffee and food waiting for me down stairs," I said.

"There is," he got up and walked out of my room, closing the door behind him. I got up and stretched, then walked over to my closet and pulled out a pair of boot cut jeans, a plain black long sleeve, and a leather jacket. I pulled off my red thermal long sleeve and threw it on the bed, along with my black thermal pants then pulled on the boot cut jeans. I felt goose bumps on my arms as I pulled on the long sleeve. I walked over to the mirror that hung over the dresser and brushed my hair, then pulled on a plain black beanie. I pulled on a long pair of Batman socks and slipped on a pair of mid-calf leather boots with studs on the heel, and grabbed my makeup. I put on white with a little bit of black eyeshadow and winged eyeliner, and put on a nude lipstick. After I was satisfied with my makeup I pulled on the leather jacket, zipped it up, then grabbed my aviators and placed at the top of my head over my beanie. I grabbed my phone and decided to leave my wallet here because the guys wouldn't let me pay for anything anyways, then walked out and into the bathroom to brush my teeth, shutting the door behind me. After I brushed my teeth, I walked downstairs to see the guys gathered at the dining table.

"What time is it?" I asked, sitting in the only empty spot between Chris and Angelo.

"Almost eight," Balz replied, taking a bite of his bacon.

"I slept in but it doesn't feel like it," I said, leaning over and laying my head on Chris.

"Eat your damn breakfast, enjoy damn your coffee, and you'll fuckin' feel better," Chris chuckled. I just groaned and took a long drink of the hot coffee in front of me, along with a plate of bacon, scrambled eggs, and pancakes. "Did Ricky make this?"

"No, I did," Angelo said reassuringly.

"Ok good," I sighed in relief, picking up a slice of bacon and taking a bite.

"Hey! My cooking isn't that bad!" Ricky yelled in defense.

"Remember what happened the night I got home from the hospital?' I said, an unamused look taking over my face.

"Yeah," he said, looking down at his half eaten food.

"Exactly," I smirked slightly and continued eating my breakfast. "So what's the plan?"