Chapter 2:A Fucking A!!!!

Later in the day,Jinxx traded bunks with Ashley,so that he had the back part of the bus now.They let Max pick a bunk in the back since they had extra,she picked a middle bunk. It's under Jinxx and across from CC. (Yes they let him stay in the back) She looked at her phone and checked the time. It was only 12 in the afternoon.

"So do you like my bunk Max?"

She jumped and turned around to see Ashley,leaning against the doorway,smirking.

"U-Um...." She stuttered.

"That's the bunk I had before Andy made me switch with Jinxx." he chuckled.

"Oh. Good to know I guess," she said,grabbing her phone.

"Yeah....Hey....you listen to music I honestly didn't think you would be into...." he trailed off.

"What do you mean?" Max asked,confused

"Well,on your iPod there's Mötley Crüe,Guns N' Roses,Black Sabbath....You know....70's and 80's rock bands."

"Oh"

"Yeah. Me and Andy made lunch by the way. Come and eat with us." He said as he walked out.

Max slipped her phone into her pocket and followed Ashley,who led her off of the bus and to a picnic table.Andy and Jake were on one side of the table while Jinxx and CC were on the other side.They had already started eating the salad and sandwiches that Andy and Ash had prepared.Max sat next to Jake,and Ashley sat between CC and Jinxx.

"I want pizza." Jake said as he pushed away his plate.

"Jake you have to eat," Jinxx said sternly. (A/N: Mama Jinxx Moment!! XD Sorry guys I had to!)

"I don't want rabbit food though."

"How about we make a bet?" Max smirked.

"What kind of bet?" Andy butted in,swallowing his food.

"Jake and I race down this alley.If he wins,I take him for pizza,but if i win.he has to eat his food." Max explained simply.

"You're on!" Jake yelled as he jumped up.

"Ok then Jake." Max smirked.

Max gets up and walks to the entrance of the alley way,with Jake at her side.They stand next to each other in starting position.CC jogs over with a NERF gun that has been painted black and stand a few feet away.

"On your mark....Go!" he yells,shooting the toy gun.

Max and Jake take off neck and neck.About half way down the alley,Jake starts to pull ahead but Max is only a couple inches behind.Just then,a tall man walks out of the other bus,and Jake plows into him.Before they can get to their feet,Max passes and takes the lead.Jake tries to keep up,but can't,and max wins the race,along with the bet.