Chapter 22: Home Is Where The Heart Is....Well Half A Heart

~~Max's POV~~

"Are you sure you don't want to come with me and look for Jessica?" I asked my brother as I packed my stuff.

"Yeah I'm sure," he sighed.

"What's wrong Ricky?" I asked.

"It makes me sad to see you go," he said,sticking out his bottom lip like a child.

"Put that lip away. You look ridiculous," I smiled.

"Why do you have to go back to LA? Just have Jinxx come out here," he whined.

"Ricky it's not just Jinxx. I have a great job out there that I love and my family is there too."

"I am your family Max!"

"Ricky you know what I mean!" I yelled back at him.

He looked down and said,"I know....."

"I'm gonna go downstairs and make some food. Come down when your ready," I said as I walked out of the room.

~~Ricky's POV~~

"I am your family Max!" I yelled.

"Ricky you know what I mean!" she yelled back at me.

I looked down and said,"I know....."

"I'm gonna go downstairs and make some food. Come down when your ready," she said as she walked out of the room.

"Idiot!" I yelled at myself as I fell back onto my bed.

"I've missed 22 years of your life sis....I don't want to miss anymore....I don't want you to get hurt anymore," I said to the ceiling.

I laid on my bed thinking about everything that has happened since the moment I met Max. We went to a HIM concert and met the band, we spent many nights listening to music together, she taught me some of Mick Mars's secrets on guitar, we've gotten tattoos together, and have recorded a couple of songs together for fun. I don't know what I'm going to do if I can't find Jessica on top of having my sister on the other side of the country.

"Food's ready!" I heard my baby sister yell.

"Coming!" I got up and ran downstairs and into the kitchen. I then tackled Max to the floor.

"What the hell's gotten into you?!" she asked/yelled.

"I love you. You know that?" I asked as I rolled off of her and laid next to her on the floor.

"Yeah and I love you too. Now why the fuck did you tackle me?!" she asked.

"I'm sorry for being a jerk earlier. I realized how inconsiderate I was," I said,looking her in the eyes.

"I hate you." she said.

"What?! Why?!" I asked/yelled.

"Because I can't stay mad at you!" she yelled as she put me in a head lock and gave me a nuggie.

"Hey! Hey! I'm supposed to do that to you!" I yelled as I struggled to get out of her grip.

"Too bad you're shorter than me!" she yelled as she continued.

"God damn it!" I yelled as I continued to struggle.

"What the hell is going on in here?" I heard Chris ask. Max and I both stopped and looked up at him.

"When the hell did you get in my house?" I asked.

"About 10 seconds ago. Mind telling me what's going on here before I start thinking of some incest shit?"