Chapter 12:The Birthday Funeral

~~Max's POV~~

"Max get the fuck up!" Ricky shook me for a third time.

"Go away," I tried to push him but just ended up with my hand brushing across his face.

All of a sudden I was being lifted up out of the bunk. My eyes flew open and I was staring into pale blue eyes surrounded by short black hair.

"What the hell Ville?!" I asked,trying to squirm out of his arms.

"Ricky told me too," he shrugged as he carried me off the bus.

"Asswipe!" I yelled at Ricky,who was walking behind us and carrying my combat boots.

"Oh shut up. You know you love me," he smiled.

"What time is it and where are we going?" I asked.

"I'm carrying you to the rental car and it's 8 in the morning." Ville answered.

"You guys let me sleep late!" I yelled.

"Max just shut up and enjoy not walking on your birthday," Ricky said.

"Whatever," I let out a sigh.

"Ok here we are," Ville said as he put me down and opened the car door.

"Remember to call me when you want more ink ok?" I said as I hugged him.

"Of course," he hugged back.

"Good. No more bugging Kat," I said and we both laughed.

"Ok. Happy birthday Max," he said as he handed me a small,rectangular, black velvet box,"Don't open it until you're out of the parking lot."

"Ok then. And good luck with the rest of the tour," I smiled and hugged him again.

"You guys too. Hope you like the gift Max. We all pitched in," he smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I'm sure I will," I said,returning his smile and getting in the car. He shut the door for me and Ricky started the car. We waved as we pulled away and Ville waved back before returning to his bus.

"Open that shit," Ricky said as he pulled out of the parking lot.

"You know what it is don't you?" I asked as I looked at the black box.

"Nope. They wouldn't let me see it until you did." he said,focusing on the road.

"Ok then," I opened the velvet box to see a necklace with a heartagram pendant on it. The heartagram was covered in black and red rhinestones. There was a little note written inside the box that said "Turn it over~Linde" I did as I was told and turned the pendant over. There was words engraved on the back. It read:

"Happy Birthday from Ville,Linde,Mikko,Mika and Janne. We all hope you have a great day and that your life takes a turn for the better. We love you Max,don't forget that. ~HIM"

I gasped and put my hand over my mouth. I felt tears starting to form in my eyes.

"You ok Max?" Ricky asked,worriedly.

"Y-Yeah....It's just....This is so sweet," I said.

"Hey....We're going to Ventura today and it's only a 2 hour drive. When does the funeral start?" he asked,sympathetically.

"At 3," I said.

Today was Nikki's funeral. Courtney and Vince tried to convince the funeral home to have it tomorrow,but they refused and said that today was our only option. So I have to go to dad's funeral on my birthday. Shitty right? I know. After we get back to the venue Kevin is going to send the rental car back and we are going to have a party for me with MIW, BVB, BMTH, OM&M, HU, FIR, SWS, PTV, BTF, AA and Jeffree Star. I don't really want a party,but Jinxx and everyone else insists.