Chapter 14: Ricky's Secret

~~Max's POV~~

It's been a few days since I got dad's bass and watched the first video for the album. I've mastered 'Gotta Get It Right' and I practice it every day. Right now I'm walking over to main stage to watch the Hollywood Undead guys play.

"Max!" Funny Man yelled as he hugged me and spun around.

"Hey Dylan," I hugged him back. Yes I called him Dylan. It's his real name. Johnny 3 Tears is George, Charlie Scene is Jordan, J-Dog is Jorel, Da Kurlzz is Matthew but prefers Matt, and Danny is Daniel but goes by Danny.

"Hey Max," Charlie Scene said as he waved at me.

"Hey. Where's George? He told me that he would have Ava here today," I asked excitedly. Ava is his daughter,and she is the cutest thing ever!

"He's over there," he replied,pointing behind him.

"Thanks Jordan!" I said as I started walking in the direction he pointed in.

"Max! Get over here!" Da Kurlzz yelled with open arms.

"Matt!" I yelled and ran into his arms. Since the first few days of tour me and Matt have gotten close,but not as close as me and Ricky. We tell each other everything and anything about each other. He even knows more than Jinxx. Me and Ricky have actually gotten to the level of friendship where we're like siblings.

"Max you ready to meet Ava?" he asked.

"Hell yeah! She's so cute," I said excitedly.

"I know right!" Danny said as he walked up,

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Over there walking to George and Jorel. Come I'll walk you over there," Danny replied as he grabbed my hand and started walking.

"Hey Max," Johnny 3 Tears pulled me into a side hug because Ava was in his other arm.

"Hey George," I smiled then hugged Jorel.

"Hey Max," J-Dog said as he hugged back.

"Is this little Ava?" I asked smiling at her.

"Hi," she returned my smile.

"Could you watch her while we play? Then bring her out to sing at the end of Bullet?" George asked as he moved a piece of hair out of her face.

"Of course! You swapped Bullet with Everywhere I Go didn't you?" I asked.

"Yup! Now Ava you're gonna go with auntie Max while we play ok?" he looked at her.

"Ok daddy," she said sweetly.

"Here Max. Drop her and I'll kill you," he said,handing her to me then kissing Ava on the cheek sweetly.

"Is your daddy a good daddy?" I asked Ava as we watched the guys put their masks on.

"Yes. He's a very good daddy," she replied,smiling from ear to ear.

"That's good," I said and followed them up the ramp. Then their theme music started playing and they ran on stage. First Da Kurlzz, then Danny, J-Dog, Charlie Scene,and finally Johnny 3 Tears. Ava and I watched as they played,me watching Jorel play his guitar most of the show though. The set list was:

City

Coming Back Down

Comin' In Hot

Tear It Up

Black Dahlia

S.C.A.V.A.