Chapter 8: First Day At Warped Pt. 2

~~Max's POV~~

While at Starbucks I was able to get to know Ricky and Balz a little better and they got to know me more too. I agree with Ricky....I think this was the beginning of a beautiful friendship between the three of us.

"We should head back know. You still need to meet some of the other bands." Balz smiled.

"Ok then," I said as we all three stood up,threw away our trash and walked out.

"So who have tou met so far?" Ricky asked.

"You guys,Asking Alexandria,Black Veil Brides obviously,and Ronnie Radke." I replied.

"Well,first band we're taking you to meet is Blessthefall. Chris just texted me saying they arrived a few minutes ago," Balz explained as we walked back to the venue.

"B-Blessthefall? They're in my top 3 favorite bands along with you guys and BVB," I said.

"Aww....We're in your top 3?" Balz said.

"Yes," I laughed a little.

 "So who's your favorite member of BTF?" Ricky asked curiously.

I mumbled his name.

"Who?" Balz asked.

I just mumbled again,but a little louder.

"Who?" Ricky asked,smirking.

"Elliott ok?!" I said.

"Well someones snappy," Balz said,stiffling a laugh.

I just flipped him off and kept walking.

"Max come on be like that! I was only joking," he pleaded.

The middle finger means 'fuck you'....I wasn't joking.... I thought. Max! Stop it! You like Jinxx and you now know that he likes you too....Don't mess up your chances!

I looked at him and smiled softly,gaining one in return from him. Most of the walk back was spent with me and Ricky rambling on about our mutual love for HIM. It turns out that we've actually been to a few of their concerts together,we just didn't know at the time. Ricky pointed out that there was a HIM concert coming up in a couple of weeks and it was on an off day. So we agreed that we would go together. When we got back to the buses are at the venue,Balz and Ricky immediately began to drag me to a bus. They knocked on the door and after a moment it swung open to reveal Beau Bokan.

"Oh hey guys. Who is the girl?" Beau asked, the smile never leaving his face.

"This is Max. Shes the new merch girl for Black Veil Brides." Ricky explained.

"Yeah. We're bringing her around Warped to meet the other bands," Balz added.

"Oh. Well hello there Max. I'm Beau," he said as he extended his hand out.

"Hi Beau. It's nice to meet you," I said as I shook his hand.

"Well come on in guys," Beau said as he backed away from the door way.

"Oh we won't be coming in. Only Max," Balz smirked at me.

I mouthed 'asshole' at him as Beau took my hand and pulled me into the bus. Before the door closed I heard him and Ricky laugh.

"So Max,this is Eric,Jared,Matt and E- Where's Elliott?" he said as he pointed to each member.

"He's in the back being forever alone," Eric said,earning laughter from everyone,even me.

"Oh. Well I'll go get him. Guys this is Max!" he said as he started walking to the back lounge.

"Hey Max,come sit down." Jared said as he patted the seat next to him on the couch.