Chapter 19: Bonding Pt. 3

~~Ricky's POV~~

I woke up at 7 in my bed. Everyone went home last night at around midnight,then Max and I went to bed. I rolled over to check on her,but she was gone. I got up and went down stairs,not bothering to put a shirt on. She was standing at the kitchen counter with two coffees in front of her and she was on the phone with someone.

"I know....I know....I'm sorry! There's a week left then I'll be back," I heard her say as I walked in.

"I'll see you in a week....Love you too....Good luck tomorrow babe," she said then hung up.

"I know that's not Jinxx. You're going to see him later today," I said as I walked over and grabbed the coffee that was the fullest.

"It was my boss Kat. She has an important event at the shop tomorrow and shes short handed," she explained.

"Oh ok then. I'm just glad it wasn't another guy."I sad as I took a drink of my coffee.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because then I'd have to kick his ass," I smiled.

"Nice Ricky," she laughed.

"When are the guys coming?" I asked.

"In 5 minutes. Go put a shirt on and get your shit ready. My stuff is already at the door.Oh yeah! I took one of your duffle bags," she said.

"Which one?" I asked as I made my way up the stairs.

"The red and gray one," she called.

I walked into my room and grabbed a small dufflebag. I then grabbed some clean underwear,socks,a couple pairs of pants,and a few shirts. I zipped it up ,then when I was about to walk out I heard a dripping sound coming from the bathroom. I walked in and it smelled like steam and soap.

"Fucker you took a shower!" I yelled as I grabbed the dufflebag and started down the sairs.

"Yup," she said,sitting on the kitchen counter.

"Well did you not think to wake me up before so that I could take a shower?" I asked.

"You're a guy in a band. You can go weeks without showering," she said "Plus if ylu really wanted or needed to shower you would've done it last night."

I was about to say something but I was cut off Balz yelling from outside, "Come on you mother fuckers! I want to go play!"

"Well you can always shower on the bus," she said as she jumped off the counter and went to grab her stuff. I followed her with my stuff and we walked out the front door.

"Hurry up Rick!" Balz yelled again.

"I have to lock to door! Calm the fuck down," I called back as I put the key in the lock.

I turned around to walk to the van,only,there wasn't a van in front of my house and Max was gone.

"Not again," I said as I picked up my duffle bag and started walking towards to venue. About 10 minutes later the van pulled up next to me and Chris opened the door.

"Hey little kid. Want some candy?" he asked in a creepy voice.

"Sure. I'd like some candy," I said and got in the van,causing everyone to laugh.

"Still not as bad as what you guys did to me," Ryan said.

"You were throwing snowballs while Korel was talking to the cops!" Balz said.

I looked over at Angelo and he looked zoned out. I nudged Max with my elbow and pointed to him. She saw him and smirked,then started waving her hand in front of his face.