Chapter 4: The Problem

~~Max's POV~~

I woke up to my phone lit up and vibrating my whole bunk. Wait....bunk? How did I get here? It's whatever for now. My phone stopped vibrating and I took the chance to check the time. It was 5 in the morning. Great! Now I won't be able to go back to sleep.

I slipped out of my bunk quietly in order to not wake anyone else up. I walked though the bunk area,just to see Ashley's arm hanging out of his bunk. His curtain was open too. I walked over to his bunk and set his arm across his stomach,just to see that he was in his boxers. Damn!! Didn't feel like seeing that first thing in the morning. As soon as i closed his curtain,my phone started to vibrate again. I quickly walked out of the bus and sat on the picnic table.

"Hello?" I said after I answered the call.

"Hey Max!" a very familiar voice said.

"Hey Rose!" I said. Rose has been like my sister since 8th grade. We have been through a lot together.

"You'll never guess what happened to me!" she said excitedly.

"You got the job?!"

"Hell yes! You are now talking to the new merch girl for Of Mice & Men!"

"I didn't think you would get them!"

"Neither did I! Maybe I can convince Austin and the guys to let you come with us!"

"No can do sis."

"Awwwhh!! Why not Max?!"

"Because I'm already going with Black Veil Brides!"

"You lucky slut! How?!"

"I ran from home and ended up at the venue them and Asking Alexandria were playing at yesterday. Jinxx asked me why I had my bags with me and I told them. Then they invited me to go with them!"

She laughed then, "I'm going to laugh SO HARD if you and Ashley end up banging!"

"Shut up!" I said, "It won't happen Rose"

"That's what you say now. Haha! Well I have to finish packing. Bye,love you sis!"

"Bye,love you too!" I hung up and looked at the time.

I was only 5:45. Great! What am I supposed to do until everyone wakes up? Then it came to me. I'll make them breakfast! I walked back onto the bus and went to my bags in the back lounge. I grabbed a pair of dark gray skinny jeans,a light gray Motley Crue tanktop,and a pair gray Converse and went to the bathroom to get dressed. Just as i was about to put my pants on, I heard a loud THUD and someone say "Ow!" I peeked out of the bathroom just in time to see Jake climbing back into his bunk.

After I got dressed, I put my dirty clothes back in my bags and grabbed my ear-buds and iPod. I went to my morning play list. A mix of Motley Crue,SIXX:A.M.,Led Zeppelin,Black Sabbath,Rolling Stones, and Guns N' Roses. I went to the kitchen area of the bus and got some stuff out to make breakfast. I ended up making bacon,sausage,biscuits, and gravy. I went to the iPod dock on the table and plugged my phone into it. It was 6:45 and time for breakfast. My alarm went off and it sounded like a sinking ship. Throughout the bus you could hear people hitting their heads and falling out of their bunks. When they all walked up to me after I put my phone back in my pocket,they all looked SUPER PISSED. That is,until they saw all the food on the stove. Then they lined up nice and neat and served themselves.

I don't eat breakfast,so while everyone was inside eating,I was outside listening to music on my iPod. I was sitting there listening to Motionless In White's album 'Creatures' with my head down and eyes closed. After a few minutes,it felt like I wasn't alone anymore. When I looked up,Cameron Liddell was sitting across from me. His sudden appearance made me jump.