Chapter 17: Bonding Pt. 1

~~Ricky's POV~~

So it's been two day's since since Max was released out of the hospital. Since I found out that I'm her brother,I've become more protective over her than I already was. Right now we're on our way to the Scranton date and Kevin Lyman says that we'll be there for about 3 days,so me and the guys will go home for those days and sleep in our beds. Well,except Ghost....He lives in California. I'm going to bring Max home with me too. I have some plans for us to hang out while in Scranton.

"So do you want to stay on the bus for 3 days or stay with one of us?" Chris asked.

"I don't want to be a bother to any of you," Ghost replied.

"You already are!" Balz called out from the bunk area,causing us all to laugh.

"Well too bad. You're staying with me," Chris said.

"Are you sure?" Ghost asked.

"Yes now shut the fuck up you're staying with me," Chris replied quickly.

All of a sudden my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out and looked at it. I had a text from Max.

"Baby Sister: The guys are assholes. They all went to go to sleep except for Ashley. Now I'm stuck with him for the rest of the ride to Scranton. :(

Me: I'm sorry. If he tries anything tell me. I'll rip his dick off."

I replied then put my phone back in my pocket.

"Were you texting Max again?" Ryan asked.

"....Maybe...." I said.

"Wow. And we thought you guys were inseparable before," Angelo laughed.

"Shut up Ange," I said as I threw a water bottle at him.

"Ew! Isn't that one of the ones you piss in?!" he yelled/asked.

"....Maybe...." he had a horrified look on his face.I just laughed.

Yeah I still do that. Ever since we first mentioned in an interview that Ryan drank my piss I see at least 20 memes about it everyday. Plus,just the fact that Ryan ended up drinking it gives me hope that one of the other guys will too. God damn I hope that Korel does. That would be the best thing ever.

"You're disgusting Rick," Chris said as he threw a pen at me.

"Don't throw shit!" Balz yelled as he threw something at Chris.

"Oh hell no."

And that's when all hell broke loose. Shit was flying everywhere and hitting random people. Someone threw an open sharpie and it hit Ryan in the face,leaving a black line across his face. I got hit in the face by a few things,Balz was hiding out in the bathroom,Chris was under the table,and Ryan was on the floor laughing his ass off.

"What the hell is going on in here?!" Josh Korel,our tour manager,asked/yelled when he walked in and saw the mess.

"Chris started it!" Angelo yelled.

"No I didn't! Balz did!" he yelled from under the table.

"You threw a pen at Ricky!" Balz yelled,coming out of the bathroom.

"And then you threw something at me!" Chris said.

"I don't care about who started it! Just get this mess cleaned up or you can't go home for the Scranton dates." Korel said as he walked back into the back lounge.

"See what you did Chris?! Clean this shit up!" Balz yelled.

"You started it!" he yelled back.

"Guys. Rick actually did. He threw a water bottle at Angelo," Ghost spoke up.