Chapter 25: He's Been Hiding What?!

~~Max's POV~~

I woke up in my nice warm bed at DJ's house to the smell of bacon and the sound of guitar. I sat up and took in my surroundings. I haven't stayed here in a while. The walls are dark gray and covered in posters of bands like Motley Crue, Falling In Reverse, Black Sabbath and Motionless In White. The closet doors are black with purple skulls and my bed frame is Victorian style and the sheets and blankets are dark red.

"Knock knock" DJ said as he opened the door a little.

"Come in," I said as I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Natalia made breakfast. Pancakes with turkey bacon and egg whites," he said as he walked in with his guitar still strapped around his neck and shoulders.

"Alright. Play something for me!" I said as I stood up and walked over to the closet.

"Alright. Guess the song," he said as he started one of the most iconic songs ever.

"Come on DJ that's too easy. That's Welcome To The Jungle," I said as I pulled out a Metal Mulisha tank top.

"Ok then what about this?" he started playing another riff.

"I helped you write that. XMas In Hell." I put on the tank top and started looking for a pair of pants.

"Damn it," he played another riff.

"Black Sabbath by Black Sabbath," I laughed as I pulled out a pair of Levis.

"Son of a! You're too good!"

"That's your fault!" I put on the pants then put on a pair of white Converse.

"Guys breakfast!" Natalia yelled from down stairs.

"Be down in a minute!" DJ and I both yelled as I brushed my hair.

"Hurry up!" she yelled again.

"Coming!" I yelled as we walked out of my room and towards the stairs.

"Race?" DJ asked.

"Hell yeah," I said. I slid down the railing and DJ went down the stairs.

'Yeah!" I hit the ground right before DJ did.

"Note to self,ride the railing next time is Max is over," he said as we waked into the dining room. Their dining room is beautiful. Its a deep red color with paintings and other art from fans and theres a beautiful black chandelier with white lights that look like candles. Their table is large and it made of oak wood with chairs to match. Naty already had everything ready. She had the table set for us with cups of coffee and plates of food. The smell of bacon filled the house.

"Morning Maxie," Naty said as she walked in.

"Morning Naty," I said as I sat down at the table,DJ sitting across from me and Natalia sitting next to him.

"So how'd you sleep?" she asked.

"I slept well. I never realized how much I missed waking up to the sound of a guitar though.

"You haven't woken up to Jinxx playing yet?" DJ asked as he started eating.

"Not yet. I'm waiting to wake up to his violin though. He plays so beautifully," I said as I took a drink of the coffee Natalia made. I could taste the vanilla creamer she added.

"DJ showed me his band and I was very impressed. His violin is amazing," Naty said.

"Yeah," DJ added. We sat and talked about whatever throughout breakfast and then I got a text from Jinxx.