Chapter 21: Welcome Home! Well....Sorta

~~Max's POV~~

So today is the day I get to leave! I'm so excited! I can't wait to see Ricky again! I'm so sick of this disease ridden building. I've been stuck here for a week and it sucks. Right now I'm sitting in my bed watching That Metal Show while I wait for Ricky to get here with my clothes.

"So when someone asks me 'Aren't you that guy from Twisted Sister?' I say 'No I just look like him.' It's uncanny!" Dee Snider said,causing Eddie, Don, and Jim to laugh along with the audience.

All of a sudden I hear a knock on the door and it causes me to jump. "Come in!"

"Well hey there," a very chipper looking Ricky says.

"Hey! Drop the stuff and hug me. I missed you!" I command as I fling my arms open.

"I missed you too!" he said as he dropped the bag on my bed and hugged me. It wasn't like our usual hugs though. He was acting as though if he put any pressure into the hug I would shatter into a million pieces.

"So what did I miss?" I asked him as he sat in the chair next to my bed.

"Lots of rain, a tornado. Usual weather for the end of Warped," he said casually.

"A tornado?! Is everyone ok?!" I asked worriedly.

"Everyone is fine. CC got on the bus in time...." he trailed off.

"Oh my god," I sighed.

"Don't worry! He's ok. Now get dressed while I go sign you out," he smiled.

"Ok then," I smiled back as I got up and grabbed the backpack he brought in with him. I watched him walk out before I headed to the bathroom and took off the stupid hospital gown. I then changed my underwear and put on the sweatpants and Black Craft Cult jacket he brought me. I then folded the hospital gown and set it on the bed and turned off the TV before I grabbed the backpack and met Ricky at the nurses' station.

"Sir you can't sign her out without us knowing for sure that you are related to her," a bleach blond nurse with fake boobs and too much makeup said.

"This is bullshit!" Ricky argued.

"Mr. Olson please keep your voi-" thats when she noticed me standing next to him. Her eyes got wide with amazement and her mouth fell open a little,causing her gum to fall out of her mouth.

"Now can I have the papers to sign my sister out?" he smirked.

"Here," she said as she handed him a clipboard and a pen "Just fill out these papers and show me your I.D. and you can go."

"Well I guess its a good thing that I look like a tall,female version of you," I laughed a little.

"Seriously," he said as he filled out the papers.

~~AT RICKY'S HOUSE~~

"Now just sit here while I cook some dinner," Ricky said as he helped me sit on the couch.

"Are you sure you don't want any help?" I asked worriedly.

"I'm sure. Just relax and watch some TV," he said as he handed me the remote.

"Ok then," I watched him walk into the kitchen before I turned the TV on. I went to MTV and started watching the Girl Code marathon. I got about 10 minutes into the episode before I fell asleep.

"SHIT! FUCK! GO OUT DAMN YOU!" I heard Ricky yell what seemed like seconds later.

"What the hell happened?!" I asked/yelled as I walked into the kitchen. There was smoke everywhere and his face was all black.