Chapter 2

Destiny POV

"You know you're wrong, right?" I told Major when he picked me up from Kellcey's.

"I don't wanna hear it Destiny." he turned the radio up.

I turned it back down.

"She really needs your help Major. She was crying in the bathroom." I said.

"I'm doing the best I can." he shrugged.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

****

Lyfe Jennings Must Be Nice played through the speakers as me and Macky slow danced.

He took me to one of his friend's house party and it was fun I guess. I wasn't into parties but he wanted me to go with him so I did. Jay and Britol picked out my clothes and did my hair.

My black curly hair was no bone straight and I had on a crop top and high waisted jeans. I felt uncomfortable because I don't know anyone here and I'm not use to wearing these types of clothes.

"Macky stop." I distanced myself as we danced.

He kept grinding his thing on me.

Macky pulled me closer and it seemed like he calmed down until his hands made his way down to my butt.

"Stop." I pulled away from him.

"Come on, Destiny. Stop holding out on me, you know you want it as much as I do." he tried to pull me closer to him.

"Macky, you're drunk." I pushed him off of me.

"Come talk to me when you ready to be a real girlfriend." he walked off.

I stood there in disbelief.

Did he really just leave me standing here?

I walked outside to get some air. It was getting hot and stinky in there. I had to walk back inside when I saw a group of people inside smoking weed.

There was music playing and I saw Macky hugged up with some girl. I walked up to him and tapped him on his shoulder.

"So this is what we're doing?" I asked him. I didn't even acknowledge the girl's presence.

"I guess so." he shrugged and walked away with the girl hanging on his arm.

Before I could say anything else shots rang out and immediately everyone started running. I did the same until I got far enough.

I tried to call Macky to find where he was but he sent me to voicemail! I then tried to call Bristol then Jay and then Rocky.

No one answered.

I thought about calling Major but I knew he would tell daddy where I was.

I started walking until I heard someone's voice.

"Man, these niggas wanna do some foul shit." I reconized the voice so I walked closer.

"Yeah, a'ight." he hung up.

I cleared my throat and he turned around quickly  and pulled out a gun until he saw it was me.

"S-sorry." I stuttered as he put the gun down.

"Didn't someone tell you not to sneak up on people?" he asked.

"I'm sorry." I put my head down.

"The hell you doing out here anyways?" Rome ran his hand over his face.

I rolled my eyes and instantly thought of Macky.

"It's a long story but I was just wondering if I could get a ride?" I asked hopefully.